Cafe Martorano scouting South Beach locations
South Philly meets Studio 54 by way of Ft. Lauderdale & Vegas
Celebrating 20 years at its Oakland Park location, Cafe Martorano, the South Philly Italian hot spot known for meatballs with a side of disco is now looking to add South Beach to its location map which already includes a spot in Vegas and one at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood. And while rumor has it, Martorano is eyeing the old China Grill space, says a rep for chef/owner Steve Martorano, "Steve is scouting possible locations in South Beach, but there are no specific locations, and at the moment, there's nothing to report." Stay tuned.
Update 5/20/13: Martorano is not looking at the China Grill space. Says his rep, "While Steve is scouting locations - that one is not in the consideration set."
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab
- Chef Michael Schwartz to open Fi’lia, a new Italian concept, in Brickell in fall of 2016
- Move over koji: The "Approachable" Restaurant is Miami's latest, hottest food trend
- Picking your political poison: Broken Shaker debuts the Sorry Donald cocktail
- Who makes Miami's prettiest latte?
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Eating House's Giorgio Rapicavoli's 2-night Azul collaboration
- Donuts and cocktails for Friday's National Donut Day
- A new Top 10: Cypress Tavern cracks list of 2016's best-reviewed restaurants