Cafe Martorano scouting South Beach locations
South Philly meets Studio 54 by way of Ft. Lauderdale & Vegas
Celebrating 20 years at its Oakland Park location, Cafe Martorano, the South Philly Italian hot spot known for meatballs with a side of disco is now looking to add South Beach to its location map which already includes a spot in Vegas and one at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood. And while rumor has it, Martorano is eyeing the old China Grill space, says a rep for chef/owner Steve Martorano, "Steve is scouting possible locations in South Beach, but there are no specific locations, and at the moment, there's nothing to report." Stay tuned.
Update 5/20/13: Martorano is not looking at the China Grill space. Says his rep, "While Steve is scouting locations - that one is not in the consideration set."
- Golden Fig opening to the public July 27
- Hyde Beach Kitchen+Cocktails coming to Hallandale Beach later this summer
- Chef Allen Susser delivers a sustainable seafood dinner
- Wapo Taco! opening Coral Gables location Friday July 10 with free tacos & beer
- Golden Fig farmhouse restaurant opening late summer in ex OTC space
- Pierre's, Morada Beach Cafe off the market with new executive chef, Ishmael Toro
- Dinner at La Savina at Mondrian out; Brooklyn's Momo Sushi Shack 'pop-up' in
- Ted's at YoungArts closed
- LGBT Night at Dos Caminos
- OTC closes in Brickell after 3-year run