Women on the go can get organized in style with Caboodles' spring collection.
You know the words to any Weird Al Yankovic song.
You owned an Atari (remember those God-awful graphics?).
Kool & the Gang was, er, cool.
Dude, the '80s rocked and so did those super fun cosmetic cases by Caboodles.
The good news in all this nostalgia? Caboodles — the leader in cosmetic organization since 1987 — is the perfect spring accessory for fabulous, on-the-go women everywhere. As the weather warms up, women can count on Caboodles to help them stay on schedule without sacrificing style. At last: spring cleaning that isn’t a ton of work!
We're loving the patent leather Go Getter Caboodle ($9.99) — an affordable, easy way to stay organized on the go.
Now, let's bring back Doc Martins.
They can keep the Z. Cavariccis.
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open