Cabarret Dance Fitness Class
A perfect blend of sultry jazz and calorie-burning, muscle-sculpting movement, Cabarret classes open in Miami.
So you think you can dance?
Peep Cabarret — is a new dance fitness class, started in Miami by former professional dancer and choreographer Nicole LaBonde. Created for all shapes, sizes and experience levels, the class incorporating the discipline and elegance of ballet with the sexiness of burlesque.
In other words, think of Cabarret as a perfect blend of sultry jazz and calorie-burning, muscle-sculpting movement.
Barre classes have been popular for a few years now, as have pole dancing classes and Cabarret combines the toning of barre with sexy cardio to get the best of both.
After over a decade of teaching dance and fitness, I’ve realized that people stick with an exercise program for two reasons: results and enjoyment. If one of those things is not happening, they are not going to stick with it. Cabarret provides both!” LaBonde says.
Get your dance on, Miami!
Classes are available at Ms Jackie Pilates at 800 E. Hallandale Beach Boulevard.
Ms. Jackie Pilates at 800 Hallandale Beach Boulevard, Hallandale
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New 90-Minute Barry's Bootcamp Class
- 7 Ways to Eat Your Way To A Sexy Body
- 6 Feel-Good Facts About WTRMLN WTR
- 7 Tips for a Better Bikini Butt
- Meet Fitness Guru Tracy Anderson!
- Fresh Is Better Delivers Healthy, Handcrafted Meals
- The Fit Shop Opens in North Miami
- SoulCycle Now Open at 1 Hotel South Beach
- SoulCycle Debuts at 1 Hotel South Beach
- September is National Yoga Month