Sip & save Monday nights as Eos waves corkage fees
BYOB at Eos
Viceroy Miami: 485 Brickell Avenue, Miami
Weekend, we miss you already. Bring back the fun tonight (and every Monday) with Bring Your Own Bottle Night at Eos. Bring a bottle of wine or champagne to the restaurant between 7-10pm and the $25 corkage fee will be waived with dinner. Dinner highlights include lobster risotto and lamb pappardelle. Monday nights only.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida