Sip & save Monday nights as Eos waves corkage fees
BYOB at Eos
Viceroy Miami: 485 Brickell Avenue, Miami
Weekend, we miss you already. Bring back the fun tonight (and every Monday) with Bring Your Own Bottle Night at Eos. Bring a bottle of wine or champagne to the restaurant between 7-10pm and the $25 corkage fee will be waived with dinner. Dinner highlights include lobster risotto and lamb pappardelle. Monday nights only.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon