Business Card Swap, Vodka-Style
Join Miami.com and a squadron of networking professionals for some donut munching, vodka sipping and business card swapping.
You know how it is—you walk in, you smile, you sashay, you exchange a business card or two, and if you’re lucky, you get a juicy cocktail (sponsored by the host). Join Miami.com’s experts for a truly fabulous “Get Connected” after work cocktail at Blade. Not only will you be sipping on Select Vodka, you’ll be munching on Donut Divas’ mini donuts (Sure beats that chalky stuff in your office lounge lol). See you there.
Where: Blade Pool at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-538-2000.
When: Thursday, January 14th from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Bonus: “Get Connected” guests will get 20% off at all Fontainebleau resort restaurants.
- First Look: Vintro Hotel & Kitchen, a boutique art hotel on Collins Park
- First Look: Gale Suites at Kaskades to open in December
- Inside North Beach's Hilton Cabana & L'Echon Brasserie
- Top Miami Hotels For Fitness
- Miami Summer Hotel Pool Guide
- Flash Sale on Hotels Across Florida, The Caribbean & Latin America Available on First Day of Summer
- Eventstar Founder & CEO Alain Perez Takes Us Inside His Tent Business
- Where To Stay in Miami On Your Way To The World Cup in Brazil
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Hotels Across South Florida - New Deals Added!
- The Getaway: St. Kitts by Land & Sea