Business Card Swap, Vodka-Style
Join Miami.com and a squadron of networking professionals for some donut munching, vodka sipping and business card swapping.
You know how it is—you walk in, you smile, you sashay, you exchange a business card or two, and if you’re lucky, you get a juicy cocktail (sponsored by the host). Join Miami.com’s experts for a truly fabulous “Get Connected” after work cocktail at Blade. Not only will you be sipping on Select Vodka, you’ll be munching on Donut Divas’ mini donuts (Sure beats that chalky stuff in your office lounge lol). See you there.
Where: Blade Pool at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-538-2000.
When: Thursday, January 14th from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Bonus: “Get Connected” guests will get 20% off at all Fontainebleau resort restaurants.
- Two Miami Beach Marriotts Rebrand to Attract the Modern Miami Traveler
- Avicii Returns to Miami with Avicii Hotel at SLS South Beach During Miami Music Week
- Red Bull Guest House Announces Miami Music Week Takeover of Gale South Beach
- The Raleigh Hotel's Restaurant Michael Schwartz Presents Steinway & Sons Concert Series
- Metropolitan by COMO Set to Open Valentine's Day & Other Romantic Miami Hotel Retreats
- Three Miami Hotels Awarded The Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Distinction
- Hilton Bentley South Beach Reveals Multi-Million Dollar Renovated Penthouse
- Winter Hotel Packages in Miami
- Miami Hotel Personality: Thomas Meding of sbe Entertainment Group
- Miami Hotel Personality: Marc Lawrence of Angler's Hotel