Business Card Swap, Vodka-Style
Join Miami.com and a squadron of networking professionals for some donut munching, vodka sipping and business card swapping.
You know how it is—you walk in, you smile, you sashay, you exchange a business card or two, and if you’re lucky, you get a juicy cocktail (sponsored by the host). Join Miami.com’s experts for a truly fabulous “Get Connected” after work cocktail at Blade. Not only will you be sipping on Select Vodka, you’ll be munching on Donut Divas’ mini donuts (Sure beats that chalky stuff in your office lounge lol). See you there.
Where: Blade Pool at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-538-2000.
When: Thursday, January 14th from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Bonus: “Get Connected” guests will get 20% off at all Fontainebleau resort restaurants.
- Inside the Newly Restored Shelborne Wyndham Grand
- 48 Hours in Aruba - Video
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Hotel Flash Sales
- RoomMate Hotels' CEO Enrique Sarasola on new BeMate apartment rental service
- Holiday Hotel Packages in Miami & Across Florida
- The Raleigh Hotel Presents Jazz Dinner Series
- The James Royal Palm Launches VIP Insider Program
- Grand Banks Oyster Bar draws diners to the Hudson River
- Miami Hotels Celebrate National Yoga Month
- Mayfair Hotel & Spa offers Miami Vices package