Business Card Swap, Vodka-Style
Join Miami.com and a squadron of networking professionals for some donut munching, vodka sipping and business card swapping.
You know how it is—you walk in, you smile, you sashay, you exchange a business card or two, and if you’re lucky, you get a juicy cocktail (sponsored by the host). Join Miami.com’s experts for a truly fabulous “Get Connected” after work cocktail at Blade. Not only will you be sipping on Select Vodka, you’ll be munching on Donut Divas’ mini donuts (Sure beats that chalky stuff in your office lounge lol). See you there.
Where: Blade Pool at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-538-2000.
When: Thursday, January 14th from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Bonus: “Get Connected” guests will get 20% off at all Fontainebleau resort restaurants.
- Four Seasons offers $132,000 golf vacation jet-setting from Miami to Costa Rica & West Indies
- How to step inside your favorite Baz Luhrmann movie at the new Faena Hotel Miami Beach
- Where do Miami's top hospitality pros want to travel in 2016?
- Alan Faena on life as an artistic expression, storytelling & his new Miami Beach hotel
- Miami hotel openings on the horizon for 2016
- Deck the halls with these holiday & winter hotel deals
- Inside The Hall South Beach, Joie de Vivre's first east coast property
- Aboard Norwegian Escape's maiden voyage
- Mark your calendars! Cyber Monday is Back
- James Bond-inspired hotel stays in time for 'Spectre' release