Business Card Swap, Vodka-Style
Join Miami.com and a squadron of networking professionals for some donut munching, vodka sipping and business card swapping.
You know how it is—you walk in, you smile, you sashay, you exchange a business card or two, and if you’re lucky, you get a juicy cocktail (sponsored by the host). Join Miami.com’s experts for a truly fabulous “Get Connected” after work cocktail at Blade. Not only will you be sipping on Select Vodka, you’ll be munching on Donut Divas’ mini donuts (Sure beats that chalky stuff in your office lounge lol). See you there.
Where: Blade Pool at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-538-2000.
When: Thursday, January 14th from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Bonus: “Get Connected” guests will get 20% off at all Fontainebleau resort restaurants.
- Where to Eat Lunch in South Beach Right Now
- Ultimate Guide to Fitness & Wellness at Miami Hotels
- Elevate your game at the best Miami rooftop bars
- Where to Eat Lunch in South Miami Right Now
- Spend the night in one of Miami's poshest penthouses
- 7 Family Friendly Things to Do in Orlando That Are Not Disney
- 9 Best South Beach Budget Hotels
- How to unwind this summer on Florida's other coast, in Naples
- Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Yoga in Miami
- Where to Eat Lunch in Midtown Right Now