JW Marriott Miami earns a World's Best Business accolade...
Bring on the business travelers. Miami’s JW Marriott hotel was just voted a World’s Best Business hotel by Travel + Leisure readers. Readers rated hotels in 25 cities worldwide as part of the magazine’s 2010 survey. Hotels were judged based on convenience, service & comfort.
The JW Marriott opened in October 2000 and has 296 rooms. Business-friendly perks include complimentary WiFi, flat screen terminals with wireless keyboards and Nespresso machines.
JW Marriott Miami
1109 Brickell Ave, Miami
- W South Beach woos travelers to South Beach with a Magic City package
- The Pompano Beach Marriott Resort & Spa sets July 19 open date
- The Mayfair woos lovers to Coconut Grove with summer travel packages
- The Sagamore woos teachers & locals with discounted summer rates
- JW Marriot Marquis Miami woos travelers with a couples spa package
- Stay-cay & save this summer at the Delano, Mondrian or Shore Club
- b2 miami downtown woos basketball fans with June travel deal
- Florida residents are invited to staycay & save on South Beach this summer
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with Family Fun summer package
- Summer like a Gatsby at Fisher Island