JW Marriott Miami earns a World's Best Business accolade...
JW Marriott Miami
1109 Brickell Ave, Miami
Bring on the business travelers. Miami’s JW Marriott hotel was just voted a World’s Best Business hotel by Travel + Leisure readers. Readers rated hotels in 25 cities worldwide as part of the magazine’s 2010 survey. Hotels were judged based on convenience, service & comfort.
The JW Marriott opened in October 2000 and has 296 rooms. Business-friendly perks include complimentary WiFi, flat screen terminals with wireless keyboards and Nespresso machines.
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with Family Fun summer package
- Summer like a Gatsby at Fisher Island
- Conrad Miami woos summer travelers with "Stay Cool" package
- Stay & save this summer at Fort Lauderdale's Riverside Hotel
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with a Memorial Day package
- South Beach Marriott celebrates its $9 million transformation with travel deals
- Treat mom to a South Beach staycation this Mother's Day
- Marriott celebrates 500 years of Florida beaches with its 2013 "Summer Suntastic Savings"
- Plan a girlfriend's getaway with Patti Stanger at Loews Miami Beach
- Support Boston Marathon victims at The Palms