A bus filled with champagne in Broward County
Start licking those lips and head to Broward County on Tuesday evening (6-9 p.m.) when the Veuve Clicquot Airstream mobile champagne bar makes a stop at YOLO restaurant. It's part of a nationwide tour, serving up signature Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label with a portion of proceeds benefiting Emerge Broward. The eatery is at 333 E. Las Olas Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale; $15 per glass. More info: 954-523-1000 or visit www.yolorestaurant.com.
On Our Radar
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae