A bus filled with champagne in Broward County
Start licking those lips and head to Broward County on Tuesday evening (6-9 p.m.) when the Veuve Clicquot Airstream mobile champagne bar makes a stop at YOLO restaurant. It's part of a nationwide tour, serving up signature Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label with a portion of proceeds benefiting Emerge Broward. The eatery is at 333 E. Las Olas Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale; $15 per glass. More info: 954-523-1000 or visit www.yolorestaurant.com.
On Our Radar
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity