A bus filled with champagne in Broward County
Start licking those lips and head to Broward County on Tuesday evening (6-9 p.m.) when the Veuve Clicquot Airstream mobile champagne bar makes a stop at YOLO restaurant. It's part of a nationwide tour, serving up signature Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label with a portion of proceeds benefiting Emerge Broward. The eatery is at 333 E. Las Olas Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale; $15 per glass. More info: 954-523-1000 or visit www.yolorestaurant.com.
On Our Radar
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage