A bus filled with champagne in Broward County
Start licking those lips and head to Broward County on Tuesday evening (6-9 p.m.) when the Veuve Clicquot Airstream mobile champagne bar makes a stop at YOLO restaurant. It's part of a nationwide tour, serving up signature Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label with a portion of proceeds benefiting Emerge Broward. The eatery is at 333 E. Las Olas Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale; $15 per glass. More info: 954-523-1000 or visit www.yolorestaurant.com.
On Our Radar
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'