A bus filled with champagne in Broward County
Start licking those lips and head to Broward County on Tuesday evening (6-9 p.m.) when the Veuve Clicquot Airstream mobile champagne bar makes a stop at YOLO restaurant. It's part of a nationwide tour, serving up signature Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label with a portion of proceeds benefiting Emerge Broward. The eatery is at 333 E. Las Olas Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale; $15 per glass. More info: 954-523-1000 or visit www.yolorestaurant.com.
On Our Radar
- Would you buy a cellphone from Jennifer Lopez?
- Barbara Walters' daughter arrested in Naples
- Two locals will appear on ABC's The Bachelorette
- Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson arrested in Broward
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser