Burt Reynolds recovering from flu in Florida hospital
Was in ICU
Acting legend Burt Reynolds is getting better all the time. His publicist Erik Kritzer told ABC News that he should be taken out of ICU shortly. He is reportedly in a West Palm Beach area hospital near his home in Tequesta, Gossip Extra reports.
Reynolds was hospitalized earlier in the week under a pseudonym with serious flu symptoms, including dehydration and fever.
It's hard to believe Reynolds is 76.
This season has been the worst for flu sufferers in about 10 years, experts say. Even in sunny South Florida.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz