Burt Reynolds recovering from flu in Florida hospital
Was in ICU
Acting legend Burt Reynolds is getting better all the time. His publicist Erik Kritzer told ABC News that he should be taken out of ICU shortly. He is reportedly in a West Palm Beach area hospital near his home in Tequesta, Gossip Extra reports.
Reynolds was hospitalized earlier in the week under a pseudonym with serious flu symptoms, including dehydration and fever.
It's hard to believe Reynolds is 76.
This season has been the worst for flu sufferers in about 10 years, experts say. Even in sunny South Florida.
On Our Radar
- Dance contestants visit FIU to judge dance competition for charity
- Enrique Iglesias, Romeo Santos and Nicky Jam among the top finalists for 2016 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- At 71, Patti Labelle is just getting started
- 7 Funniest Lines from Miami's Dave Barry at the Iowa Caucuses
- Shark Tank star to exhibit art
- Marlon Wayans: I'm not really like Christian Grey
- Sports Illustrated fan fest headed to Miami Beach
- Gloria Estefan teams up with Oscar winner
- Opera superstar Placido Domingo at AAA
- Def Leppard in concert