Burt Reynolds recovering from flu in Florida hospital
Was in ICU
Acting legend Burt Reynolds is getting better all the time. His publicist Erik Kritzer told ABC News that he should be taken out of ICU shortly. He is reportedly in a West Palm Beach area hospital near his home in Tequesta, Gossip Extra reports.
Reynolds was hospitalized earlier in the week under a pseudonym with serious flu symptoms, including dehydration and fever.
It's hard to believe Reynolds is 76.
This season has been the worst for flu sufferers in about 10 years, experts say. Even in sunny South Florida.
On Our Radar
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami
- For sale: LeBron James' Miami mansion
- Isabella Rossellini bringing 'Green Porno' to Fillmore
- It's official: Dwyane Wade has custody of his nephew
- Attend a Miami Vice discussion