Burt Reynolds recovering from flu in Florida hospital
Was in ICU
Acting legend Burt Reynolds is getting better all the time. His publicist Erik Kritzer told ABC News that he should be taken out of ICU shortly. He is reportedly in a West Palm Beach area hospital near his home in Tequesta, Gossip Extra reports.
Reynolds was hospitalized earlier in the week under a pseudonym with serious flu symptoms, including dehydration and fever.
It's hard to believe Reynolds is 76.
This season has been the worst for flu sufferers in about 10 years, experts say. Even in sunny South Florida.
On Our Radar
- Sean Combs stands up to cancer
- Pitbull back on New Year's Eve duty
- Maks Chmerkovskiy to host “SWAY: A Dance Trilogy”
- Thalia to appear at Macy's
- Hillary Clinton joins Marc Anthony on stage
- Scott Disick spotted with new ladyfriend in Miami Beach
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference