Burt Reynolds recovering from flu in Florida hospital
Was in ICU
Acting legend Burt Reynolds is getting better all the time. His publicist Erik Kritzer told ABC News that he should be taken out of ICU shortly. He is reportedly in a West Palm Beach area hospital near his home in Tequesta, Gossip Extra reports.
Reynolds was hospitalized earlier in the week under a pseudonym with serious flu symptoms, including dehydration and fever.
It's hard to believe Reynolds is 76.
This season has been the worst for flu sufferers in about 10 years, experts say. Even in sunny South Florida.
On Our Radar
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew