Burr, Knaus strawberry stands open
At Christmastime in other climes, red is the color of holly berries and Santa’s suit, but in South Florida it’s also the color of strawberries.
“Berries are outstanding this season!” says Burr, organizer of the Redland Riot tour of Miami-Dade’s agricultural area.
His next Redland Riot Road Rallye (www.redlandriot.com) takes place Jan. 15. Among its stops is South Miami-Dade’s other principal strawberry purveyor, Knaus Berry Farm, 15980 SW 248th St., Homestead; 305-247-0668, www.knausberryfarm.com.
- What chefs, authors the Miami Book Fair has for food lovers
- 11 Best Places In Miami For Classic Desserts
- This renovated firehouse with two names has become a Brickell staple
- 5 fun foodie activities to do with kids in Miami
- Wynwood businesses reopen after Zika scare
- Catch some Poke, man: Polynesian flavors at rooftop Watr
- 3 Olympic-worthy Wywnood beer events this week
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- Pasta is handmade to order at this South Beach spot
- Miami's top 5 rooftop bars on Yelp