Burr, Knaus strawberry stands open
At Christmastime in other climes, red is the color of holly berries and Santa’s suit, but in South Florida it’s also the color of strawberries.
“Berries are outstanding this season!” says Burr, organizer of the Redland Riot tour of Miami-Dade’s agricultural area.
His next Redland Riot Road Rallye (www.redlandriot.com) takes place Jan. 15. Among its stops is South Miami-Dade’s other principal strawberry purveyor, Knaus Berry Farm, 15980 SW 248th St., Homestead; 305-247-0668, www.knausberryfarm.com.
- The Miami Spice List: Best Menu Choices
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Two stars for priced-right pizzas and pastas at La Gazzetta in Miami
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Vintro Kitchen emphasizes seafood in Miami Beach boutique hotel
- Follow your nose to Blue Willy's Barbecue in Pompano Beach
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'