Burr, Knaus strawberry stands open
At Christmastime in other climes, red is the color of holly berries and Santa’s suit, but in South Florida it’s also the color of strawberries.
“Berries are outstanding this season!” says Burr, organizer of the Redland Riot tour of Miami-Dade’s agricultural area.
His next Redland Riot Road Rallye (www.redlandriot.com) takes place Jan. 15. Among its stops is South Miami-Dade’s other principal strawberry purveyor, Knaus Berry Farm, 15980 SW 248th St., Homestead; 305-247-0668, www.knausberryfarm.com.
- Cecconi’s Miami Beach debuts a “4 to 7” happy hour Tuesday-Saturday
- Grille 401 debuts sushi & sake bar on Las Olas
- 2.5 stars for Il Mulino's "Italian-American razzle dazzle: in Sunny Isles
- Celebrate Villa Azur's second anniversary March 8
- Paula DaSilva hosts a three-month "Spring Awakening" brunch series at 3030 Ocean
- SAIA celebrates National Noodle Month with 25% off pad Thai shrimp
- Buns & Buns serves up bread-based dishes with gastropub leanings in South Miami
- Les Dames d’Escoffier host annual brunch March 9
- Cafe Prima Pasta carb loads for National Ravioli Day March 20
- Miami's La Tour Eiffel bistro transports you to Paris