Burn Notice star Jeffrey Donovan a new dad
Costar spills the beans
Gabrielle Anwar let the cat out of the bag: her costar on Burn Notice, Jeffrey Donovan, recently got married and had a baby. Having made a commitment has done good things for the actor. “I think he’s changed considerably from the young party boy that I met during the pilot,” Anwar told Celebuzz. Reports surfaced in June that the small-screen spy, 44, was engaged to barely legal model Michelle Woods, 21. He was first spotted with the comely brunette by this reporter at the Blacks Annual Gala in April 2011. Neither a USA spokesperson nor Donovan had comment. Anwar also cheekily told Celebuzz that no one in the BN cast “gets along anymore” even though they all feel like family since they’ve worked with each other so long. The season six finale airs Thursday night.
Oh and People.com confirmed the blessed news on Tuesday.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht