Burn Notice star Jeffrey Donovan a new dad
Costar spills the beans
Gabrielle Anwar let the cat out of the bag: her costar on Burn Notice, Jeffrey Donovan, recently got married and had a baby. Having made a commitment has done good things for the actor. “I think he’s changed considerably from the young party boy that I met during the pilot,” Anwar told Celebuzz. Reports surfaced in June that the small-screen spy, 44, was engaged to barely legal model Michelle Woods, 21. He was first spotted with the comely brunette by this reporter at the Blacks Annual Gala in April 2011. Neither a USA spokesperson nor Donovan had comment. Anwar also cheekily told Celebuzz that no one in the BN cast “gets along anymore” even though they all feel like family since they’ve worked with each other so long. The season six finale airs Thursday night.
Oh and People.com confirmed the blessed news on Tuesday.
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage