Burn Notice star Jeffrey Donovan a new dad
Costar spills the beans
Gabrielle Anwar let the cat out of the bag: her costar on Burn Notice, Jeffrey Donovan, recently got married and had a baby. Having made a commitment has done good things for the actor. “I think he’s changed considerably from the young party boy that I met during the pilot,” Anwar told Celebuzz. Reports surfaced in June that the small-screen spy, 44, was engaged to barely legal model Michelle Woods, 21. He was first spotted with the comely brunette by this reporter at the Blacks Annual Gala in April 2011. Neither a USA spokesperson nor Donovan had comment. Anwar also cheekily told Celebuzz that no one in the BN cast “gets along anymore” even though they all feel like family since they’ve worked with each other so long. The season six finale airs Thursday night.
Oh and People.com confirmed the blessed news on Tuesday.
On Our Radar
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take Miami for wedding
- Andy Cohen pays tribute to Prince in Miami at Arsht gala
- Enrique Iglesias gets frank on Facebook
- Tia Mowry in Miami: Online bullying is not OK
- 2016 - The Year The Music Died - Bowie, Frey, Prince
- Prince’s best Miami moments from a nightlife insider