Burn Notice star Jeffrey Donovan a new dad
Costar spills the beans
Gabrielle Anwar let the cat out of the bag: her costar on Burn Notice, Jeffrey Donovan, recently got married and had a baby. Having made a commitment has done good things for the actor. “I think he’s changed considerably from the young party boy that I met during the pilot,” Anwar told Celebuzz. Reports surfaced in June that the small-screen spy, 44, was engaged to barely legal model Michelle Woods, 21. He was first spotted with the comely brunette by this reporter at the Blacks Annual Gala in April 2011. Neither a USA spokesperson nor Donovan had comment. Anwar also cheekily told Celebuzz that no one in the BN cast “gets along anymore” even though they all feel like family since they’ve worked with each other so long. The season six finale airs Thursday night.
Oh and People.com confirmed the blessed news on Tuesday.
On Our Radar
- DJ Irie, the official DJ for the Miami Heat, takes us inside the NBA Finals
- Cosmo en Espanol throwing beach bash
- Chef gives tips on enjoying a unique July 4
- Rapper Flo Rida, manager no-shows at Heat game
- You're invited to Nordstrom's Beauty Bash
- Karent Sierra headed to jail (not really)
- Lil Wayne finally pays up
- Boca Raton native Ariana Grande: lots going on
- Target teams with Lauren Bush's Feed Project
- One Direction surprises fans on Miami Beach