Burn Notice star Jeffrey Donovan a new dad
Costar spills the beans
Gabrielle Anwar let the cat out of the bag: her costar on Burn Notice, Jeffrey Donovan, recently got married and had a baby. Having made a commitment has done good things for the actor. “I think he’s changed considerably from the young party boy that I met during the pilot,” Anwar told Celebuzz. Reports surfaced in June that the small-screen spy, 44, was engaged to barely legal model Michelle Woods, 21. He was first spotted with the comely brunette by this reporter at the Blacks Annual Gala in April 2011. Neither a USA spokesperson nor Donovan had comment. Anwar also cheekily told Celebuzz that no one in the BN cast “gets along anymore” even though they all feel like family since they’ve worked with each other so long. The season six finale airs Thursday night.
Oh and People.com confirmed the blessed news on Tuesday.
On Our Radar
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening
- Will and Jaden Smith get photobombed at Heat game
- Luis Fonsi is engaged to model Agueda López
- Wendy Williams giving out advice at Books and Books
- Kris Humphries swarmed by fans in Miami Beach
- New Disney store to open at Bayside Marketplace
- Cat Daddy Jackson Galaxy coming to Books and Books
- Michael Schwartz goes family style at The Raleigh
- Bryan Adams to perform at Olympia Theater
- Will and Jaden Smith to appear on red carpet