Buried Alive! at the Miami Seaquarium
Enjoy a haunted house for the little ones, live music after 9 p.m., and a haunted burial for the big kids.
Get Buried Alive at Miami Seaquarium's haunted attraction starting Wednesday, Oct. 28.
Monster Splash 2009 features carnival thrill rides, performances by Flipper & some friends, a haunted house for the little ones, and of course, the biggest funeral of all - your own.
It all costs $24.95 ($21.95 for children).
See and Do
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- 14 Events You Can't Miss in Miami in March 2016
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web
- Slow Burn Theatre Company’s ‘Violet’ is a musical about the scars we carry
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 29-31
- 6 reasons Miami's drive-in theater is better than Netflix and chill