Buried Alive! at the Miami Seaquarium
Enjoy a haunted house for the little ones, live music after 9 p.m., and a haunted burial for the big kids.
Get Buried Alive at Miami Seaquarium's haunted attraction starting Wednesday, Oct. 28.
Monster Splash 2009 features carnival thrill rides, performances by Flipper & some friends, a haunted house for the little ones, and of course, the biggest funeral of all - your own.
It all costs $24.95 ($21.95 for children).
See and Do
- Egg hunts, Dr. Seuss’s Bday, Legos & Pirates: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 2-8
- Richard Lewis takes the stage at Parker Playhouse in Fort Lauderdale on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 27-March 1
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 27-March 1
- South Beach Comedy Festival 2015 announces line-up
- Disney Live, Mommy’s Night Out, Food Trucks & Skating: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Feb 23-29
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Feb. 20-22
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 14-16
- President’s Day Weekend Guide 2015
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 13-15