Buried Alive! at the Miami Seaquarium
Enjoy a haunted house for the little ones, live music after 9 p.m., and a haunted burial for the big kids.
Get Buried Alive at Miami Seaquarium's haunted attraction starting Wednesday, Oct. 28.
Monster Splash 2009 features carnival thrill rides, performances by Flipper & some friends, a haunted house for the little ones, and of course, the biggest funeral of all - your own.
It all costs $24.95 ($21.95 for children).
See and Do
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more
- Siempre Flamenco hosts Cafe Cantante at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- The Rhythm Foundation's Dance Band Night kicks off with The French Horn
- What if Works presents Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'
- S'mores, the Hunger Games & Annie: Munchkin Fun's Top picks May 11-17