Buried Alive! at the Miami Seaquarium
Enjoy a haunted house for the little ones, live music after 9 p.m., and a haunted burial for the big kids.
Get Buried Alive at Miami Seaquarium's haunted attraction starting Wednesday, Oct. 28.
Monster Splash 2009 features carnival thrill rides, performances by Flipper & some friends, a haunted house for the little ones, and of course, the biggest funeral of all - your own.
It all costs $24.95 ($21.95 for children).
See and Do
- Shrek, Legos, Cinco de Mayo & Mother’s Day Treats: Munchkin Fun's Top picks May 4-10
- Pee Wee’s Big Adventure, Parachutes & Doktor Kaboom: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 27 - May 3
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 24-26
- ‘MythBusters’ duo gets Miami audience involved in science hijinks
- Little Havana Visitor Center opens on Calle Ocho
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 24-26
- Festivals of Speed brings luxury to Museum Park
- Island City delivers the laughs and the bite in ‘Little Dog Laughed’
- Outdoor Movies, Earth Day Goodies, Summer Camp & Giveaways: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 20-26
- No 'pleading the fifth' for Andy Cohen in Miami