Buried Alive! at the Miami Seaquarium
Enjoy a haunted house for the little ones, live music after 9 p.m., and a haunted burial for the big kids.
Get Buried Alive at Miami Seaquarium's haunted attraction starting Wednesday, Oct. 28.
Monster Splash 2009 features carnival thrill rides, performances by Flipper & some friends, a haunted house for the little ones, and of course, the biggest funeral of all - your own.
It all costs $24.95 ($21.95 for children).
See and Do
- Stories, school fun & Munchkin Fun's 10 top picks for this week
- Hess Select South Beach Seafood Festival arrives Oct. 22-25 on Miami Beach
- Hialeah Park Casino celebrates one year with busy weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 15-17
- Monster truck driver Debrah Miceli proves that Monster Jam is not just a boy’s club
- Wayans brothers bring their comedy act to Seminole Hard Rock on Friday, Aug 15.
- Miami Children’s Museum debuts ‘My Green Home’ exhibit
- ‘Shorts Gone Wild 2’ finds laughs and deeper moments in brief LGBT-themed plays
- Olaf parties, freebie fun & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Ahmed Ahmed heads to South Florida with the 'Sullivan & Son' Comedy Tour