Burgundy Wine Tour at Azul
Enjoy the dames of Burgundy--Ramonet, De Courcel and Tollot-Beaut and a four-course wine tasting on Wednesday, March 17th at Azul.
The darlings of Burgundy--Ramonet, De Courcel and Tollot-Beaut will be on display next Wednesday, March 17th at Azul. Chef Clay Conley is preparing a four-course menu, while Azul Sommelier Cynthia Betancourt and domaine representatives escort you through an evening of unadulterated wine funk (And Rick James won’t even be there). For more information, call 305- 913-8358 or e-mail email@example.com.
What: Burgundy Wine Tasting Dinner
When: 8 p.m. on Wednesday, March 17th
How Much: $100per person
Where: Azul at Mandarin Oriental, Miami, 500 Brickell Key Dr., Brickell, 305-913 8288.
- Where to Eat Lunch in South Beach Right Now
- Ultimate Guide to Fitness & Wellness at Miami Hotels
- Elevate your game at the best Miami rooftop bars
- Where to Eat Lunch in South Miami Right Now
- Spend the night in one of Miami's poshest penthouses
- 7 Family Friendly Things to Do in Orlando That Are Not Disney
- 9 Best South Beach Budget Hotels
- How to unwind this summer on Florida's other coast, in Naples
- Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Yoga in Miami
- Where to Eat Lunch in Midtown Right Now