Burgundy Wine Tour at Azul
Enjoy the dames of Burgundy--Ramonet, De Courcel and Tollot-Beaut and a four-course wine tasting on Wednesday, March 17th at Azul.
The darlings of Burgundy--Ramonet, De Courcel and Tollot-Beaut will be on display next Wednesday, March 17th at Azul. Chef Clay Conley is preparing a four-course menu, while Azul Sommelier Cynthia Betancourt and domaine representatives escort you through an evening of unadulterated wine funk (And Rick James won’t even be there). For more information, call 305- 913-8358 or e-mail email@example.com.
What: Burgundy Wine Tasting Dinner
When: 8 p.m. on Wednesday, March 17th
How Much: $100per person
Where: Azul at Mandarin Oriental, Miami, 500 Brickell Key Dr., Brickell, 305-913 8288.
- Four Seasons offers $132,000 golf vacation jet-setting from Miami to Costa Rica & West Indies
- How to step inside your favorite Baz Luhrmann movie at the new Faena Hotel Miami Beach
- Where do Miami's top hospitality pros want to travel in 2016?
- Alan Faena on life as an artistic expression, storytelling & his new Miami Beach hotel
- Miami hotel openings on the horizon for 2016
- Deck the halls with these holiday & winter hotel deals
- Inside The Hall South Beach, Joie de Vivre's first east coast property
- Aboard Norwegian Escape's maiden voyage
- Mark your calendars! Cyber Monday is Back
- James Bond-inspired hotel stays in time for 'Spectre' release