Burgundy Wine Tour at Azul
Enjoy the dames of Burgundy--Ramonet, De Courcel and Tollot-Beaut and a four-course wine tasting on Wednesday, March 17th at Azul.
The darlings of Burgundy--Ramonet, De Courcel and Tollot-Beaut will be on display next Wednesday, March 17th at Azul. Chef Clay Conley is preparing a four-course menu, while Azul Sommelier Cynthia Betancourt and domaine representatives escort you through an evening of unadulterated wine funk (And Rick James won’t even be there). For more information, call 305- 913-8358 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
What: Burgundy Wine Tasting Dinner
When: 8 p.m. on Wednesday, March 17th
How Much: $100per person
Where: Azul at Mandarin Oriental, Miami, 500 Brickell Key Dr., Brickell, 305-913 8288.
- New Year, New Hotel Packages Across South Florida
- EDITION vs. Thompson—Which is the Hottest New Miami Beach Hotel?
- Inside the Newly Restored Shelborne Wyndham Grand
- 48 Hours in Aruba - Video
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Hotel Flash Sales
- RoomMate Hotels' CEO Enrique Sarasola on new BeMate apartment rental service
- Holiday Hotel Packages in Miami & Across Florida
- The Raleigh Hotel Presents Jazz Dinner Series
- The James Royal Palm Launches VIP Insider Program
- Grand Banks Oyster Bar draws diners to the Hudson River