Burgundy Wine Tour at Azul
Enjoy the dames of Burgundy--Ramonet, De Courcel and Tollot-Beaut and a four-course wine tasting on Wednesday, March 17th at Azul.
The darlings of Burgundy--Ramonet, De Courcel and Tollot-Beaut will be on display next Wednesday, March 17th at Azul. Chef Clay Conley is preparing a four-course menu, while Azul Sommelier Cynthia Betancourt and domaine representatives escort you through an evening of unadulterated wine funk (And Rick James won’t even be there). For more information, call 305- 913-8358 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
What: Burgundy Wine Tasting Dinner
When: 8 p.m. on Wednesday, March 17th
How Much: $100per person
Where: Azul at Mandarin Oriental, Miami, 500 Brickell Key Dr., Brickell, 305-913 8288.
- Miami Hotel Bars
- Celebrate Miami Beach's Centennial with $100 room rates & more hotel offers
- 3 Last Minute Ultra Music Festival Hotel Packages To Book Now
- Ultimate Guide to WMC & MMW Hotel Pool Parties
- Languorous Luxury in Anguilla
- Gale Boutique Hotel & Residences set to open in Fort Lauderdale late 2016
- Miami Hotel Valentine's Day Guide
- Win a 7-Night Trip to St. Barths From Bagatelle & WIMCO Villas
- 13 Best Hotel Boozy Brunches in Miami
- New Year, New Hotel Packages Across South Florida