Burgers and Sing Alongs
Stop singing to your rubber ducky and get out to 8 oz. Burger Bar in South Beach where Karaoke is hip again.
8 Oz. Burger Bar
1080 Alton Rd
Miami Beach, 33139
By Solange Reyner
Come out, all ye shower singers. Karaoke is hip again! And now, served fresh with a big fat burger on the side. 8 oz. Burger Bar in South Beach lets you take the mic every Monday at 9:30 p.m. Don't worry, my notoriously horrible singing won't be on any stage anytime soon.But - if you sound good - you'll pick up some snazzy prizes.
See and Do
- Broward presents a revamped 'Phantom of the Opera'
- Marvel Universe LIVE! superheroes and villains invade South Florida this weekend
- Alliance Theatre Lab’s 'The Originals' presents solo shows
- FUNDarte’s ‘Writing in Sand’ looks at Miami’s migrant women
- Freebie fun, Thanksgiving parties & Book Fair tips: Munchkin Fun's top picks for Nov 17-21
- Mike Birbiglia, the master of long-form levity, heads to the Arsht Center on Nov. 20
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Nov. 14-16
- ‘This American Life’ creator Ira Glass does mash-up with modern dancers to open Book Fair
- Book Fair fun, freebies & parades: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Hard times hit the American Dream in Zoetic Stage’s ‘Detroit’