Burgerliscious returns to Coral Gables Thursday, Nov. 7
Bite into beefy deliciousness
Bite into beefy deliciousness Thursday, Nov. 7 as Burgerliscious returns to Coral Gables. Invest $60 (general admission) and feast on six sliders and two Sam Adams beers. Or choose the $125 VIP admission and score unlimited sliders, two beers, early admission & swag. Participating restaurants include The Bar, Christy's, Morton's, Swine and Shake Shack. Wash it all down with live music by Mad World Orchestra and DJ Mayner. Buy tickets online at www.burgerliscious.com.
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options