Burger place featured on TV show
Promotion being held
Gimme A Burger is getting its 15 minutes. The restaurant, with locations in Pembroke Pines and Deerfield Beach, competed last year in a culinary contest in Las Vegas and now Fyi, a new network from A&E, is broadcasting an episode of the competition on World Food Championships, hosted by Food Network personality Jeffrey Saad and airing at 10 p.m. Thursday. You can get the Bacon Infused Burger featured on the show along with fries and drink at GAB for $8.95 Thursday through Sunday.
On Our Radar
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E
- Nick Zano talks being a Florida guy
- Victoria's Secret spring break party