Burger place featured on TV show
Promotion being held
Gimme A Burger is getting its 15 minutes. The restaurant, with locations in Pembroke Pines and Deerfield Beach, competed last year in a culinary contest in Las Vegas and now Fyi, a new network from A&E, is broadcasting an episode of the competition on World Food Championships, hosted by Food Network personality Jeffrey Saad and airing at 10 p.m. Thursday. You can get the Bacon Infused Burger featured on the show along with fries and drink at GAB for $8.95 Thursday through Sunday.
On Our Radar
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested