Burger place featured on TV show
Promotion being held
Gimme A Burger is getting its 15 minutes. The restaurant, with locations in Pembroke Pines and Deerfield Beach, competed last year in a culinary contest in Las Vegas and now Fyi, a new network from A&E, is broadcasting an episode of the competition on World Food Championships, hosted by Food Network personality Jeffrey Saad and airing at 10 p.m. Thursday. You can get the Bacon Infused Burger featured on the show along with fries and drink at GAB for $8.95 Thursday through Sunday.
On Our Radar
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book
- Miami Marlins VIPs focus on wellness
- Alex Rodriguez buys pricey condo
- Eberjey joins bra drive, gives discounts during October.
- Miami Heat's Amar's Stoudemire feted at The Forge
- Marlins Giancarlo Stanton becomes a Tag Heuer watch brand ambassador