Burger place featured on TV show
Promotion being held
Gimme A Burger is getting its 15 minutes. The restaurant, with locations in Pembroke Pines and Deerfield Beach, competed last year in a culinary contest in Las Vegas and now Fyi, a new network from A&E, is broadcasting an episode of the competition on World Food Championships, hosted by Food Network personality Jeffrey Saad and airing at 10 p.m. Thursday. You can get the Bacon Infused Burger featured on the show along with fries and drink at GAB for $8.95 Thursday through Sunday.
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex