Burger, Beer and BBQ Bash comes to Brickell on Saturday, June 29
Inaugural event brings plenty to eat and drink in Miami. Buy discounted tickets here.
Ready for some burgers and beer?
The “Burger, Beer and BBQ Bash” will take place in Brickell at Miami Circle on Saturday, June 29 from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Some of Miami’s top restaurants and chefs will provide their interpretation of what a burger or favorite BBQ recipe means to them. There will also be plenty of unique, well-made beers available. You will also be able to vote on your favorite burger or BBQ dish from over 25 participating restaurants
Other highlights include a pig race, a gambling pig tent with a blackjack fundraiser, and a VIP Brother Jimmy’s pig roast with free beer, spirits, wine and cold non-alcoholic beverages.
LIMITED TIME ONLY: Miami.com is offering discounted couples VIP tickets for $62 (normally $125). Includes unlimited beer, wine and spirits, admission to the Brother Jimmy’s Pig Roast, and early admission. Click here for more details and to purchase.
Where: The Historic Miami Circle 401 Brickell Ave.
When: Saturday, June 29
Hours: VIP entry at 3 p.m.; general public entrance from 4 – 10 p.m.
General admission: $10.
Food and beer: Between $1 - $5
Wine and spirits: $35 for unlimited open bar (21 and older)
VIP Ticket information
Single admission: $65. Includes: unlimited beer, wine & spirits .
Couples VIP ticket: $125. Includes: unlimited beer, wine & spirits
- Sugarcane hosts Santa Teresa rum dinner April 30
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Eating House hosts annual 4:20 dinner Sunday, April 20
- 3 stars for Seasalt & Pepper on Miami River
- Tongue & Cheek celebrates its first anniversary with $2 sliders, $4 cocktails and free ice cream
- 2 stars for South Miami's Buns & Buns
- Egg hunts, cooking class, Frozen screening & Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
- Traymore entices with seafood stew, 40 gins and a gleaming white dining room at the new Metropolitan Miami by COMO hotel
- Mondrian debuts "Dig in" brunch Saturday, April 12
- PB Fish pops up at PB Steak