Burger, Beer and BBQ Bash comes to Brickell on Saturday, June 29
Inaugural event brings plenty to eat and drink in Miami. Buy discounted tickets here.
Ready for some burgers and beer?
The “Burger, Beer and BBQ Bash” will take place in Brickell at Miami Circle on Saturday, June 29 from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Some of Miami’s top restaurants and chefs will provide their interpretation of what a burger or favorite BBQ recipe means to them. There will also be plenty of unique, well-made beers available. You will also be able to vote on your favorite burger or BBQ dish from over 25 participating restaurants
Other highlights include a pig race, a gambling pig tent with a blackjack fundraiser, and a VIP Brother Jimmy’s pig roast with free beer, spirits, wine and cold non-alcoholic beverages.
LIMITED TIME ONLY: Miami.com is offering discounted couples VIP tickets for $62 (normally $125). Includes unlimited beer, wine and spirits, admission to the Brother Jimmy’s Pig Roast, and early admission. Click here for more details and to purchase.
Where: The Historic Miami Circle 401 Brickell Ave.
When: Saturday, June 29
Hours: VIP entry at 3 p.m.; general public entrance from 4 – 10 p.m.
General admission: $10.
Food and beer: Between $1 - $5
Wine and spirits: $35 for unlimited open bar (21 and older)
VIP Ticket information
Single admission: $65. Includes: unlimited beer, wine & spirits .
Couples VIP ticket: $125. Includes: unlimited beer, wine & spirits
- Food truck fiasco: How one man preyed on Miami dreamers
- This new sandwich shop keeps South Beach party going
- How eating at a Miami Italian restaurant can aid Italy earthquake relief
- What chefs, authors the Miami Book Fair has for food lovers
- 11 Best Places In Miami For Classic Desserts
- This renovated firehouse with two names has become a Brickell staple
- 5 fun foodie activities to do with kids in Miami
- Wynwood businesses reopen after Zika scare
- Catch some Poke, man: Polynesian flavors at rooftop Watr
- 3 Olympic-worthy Wywnood beer events this week