Burger, Beer and BBQ Bash comes to Brickell on Saturday, June 29
Inaugural event brings plenty to eat and drink in Miami. Buy discounted tickets here.
Ready for some burgers and beer?
The “Burger, Beer and BBQ Bash” will take place in Brickell at Miami Circle on Saturday, June 29 from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Some of Miami’s top restaurants and chefs will provide their interpretation of what a burger or favorite BBQ recipe means to them. There will also be plenty of unique, well-made beers available. You will also be able to vote on your favorite burger or BBQ dish from over 25 participating restaurants
Other highlights include a pig race, a gambling pig tent with a blackjack fundraiser, and a VIP Brother Jimmy’s pig roast with free beer, spirits, wine and cold non-alcoholic beverages.
LIMITED TIME ONLY: Miami.com is offering discounted couples VIP tickets for $62 (normally $125). Includes unlimited beer, wine and spirits, admission to the Brother Jimmy’s Pig Roast, and early admission. Click here for more details and to purchase.
Where: The Historic Miami Circle 401 Brickell Ave.
When: Saturday, June 29
Hours: VIP entry at 3 p.m.; general public entrance from 4 – 10 p.m.
General admission: $10.
Food and beer: Between $1 - $5
Wine and spirits: $35 for unlimited open bar (21 and older)
VIP Ticket information
Single admission: $65. Includes: unlimited beer, wine & spirits .
Couples VIP ticket: $125. Includes: unlimited beer, wine & spirits
- Get a free iced coffee at South Florida Dunkin' Donuts on March 9
- Have Brunch in the Garden with Les Dames and top chefs
- Michael Schwartz to open new Miami Design District café: Ella
- Craft Beer of the Week: Samuel Adams Crystal Pale Ale
- Telva Bakery, Viva Mexico offer sweet cakes and savory tacos in Miami
- The List: Where Buns & Buns' Alex Zibi eats around Miami
- Tom Colicchio's top chef in Miami has South Florida roots
- Scott Conant's in the kitchen (sometimes) at Corsair in Aventura
- Miami restaurant review: Michael Mina's StripSteak meats and exceeds expectations in Miami Beach
- La Mancha's munchies are Portuguese and Brazilian in downtown Miami