Burger Bash 2.0
New tix available to sold out Burger Bash
Breaking news – sold-out Burger Bash just got a bit more accessible. A limited number of $200 tix are going on sale this Sunday for the event scheduled for Thurs, Feb 25. Burger Bash is consistently one of the festival’s best-attended fiestas (arrive early for prime choice of beef & beer). This year’s participants include B Spot (Cleveland), db Bistro Moderne (Manhattan) and Toro (Boston). Tempted? Call 877.762.3933 or visit sobewineandfoodfest.com beginning Sunday.
Thurs, Feb 25
Ritz Carlton SoBe
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week
- What this 'hungry black man' did after a 'dining while black' experience
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?