Burberry Spring/Summer Preview
The Brit IT label’s Spring and Summer collection has arrived and boasts a technique called whipstitch.
Burberry bon tons, this post is for you. The Brit IT label’s Spring and Summer collection has arrived and it’s simply lovely thanks to a technique called whipstitch.
Think lots of hand-woven items, beading, crochet and a new whipstitch technique used on the iconic brand’s handbags. New fashion lingo alert: A whipstitch is a visible stitch used for finishing edges or attaching two pieces of fabric.
For the full picture, browse on over to www.burberry.com.
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Meet Dee and Tommy Hilfiger