Burberry Spring/Summer Preview
The Brit IT label’s Spring and Summer collection has arrived and boasts a technique called whipstitch.
Burberry bon tons, this post is for you. The Brit IT label’s Spring and Summer collection has arrived and it’s simply lovely thanks to a technique called whipstitch.
Think lots of hand-woven items, beading, crochet and a new whipstitch technique used on the iconic brand’s handbags. New fashion lingo alert: A whipstitch is a visible stitch used for finishing edges or attaching two pieces of fabric.
For the full picture, browse on over to www.burberry.com.
- Miami Dade College Offering Fashion Program
- Pantone Color of the Year: Radiant Orchid
- David Beckham Bodywear for H&M
- Sock Subscription for Men
- Backstage at Wildfox Swim Show during Miami Swim Week
- Miami Swim Week 2013 - Day 4 Recap
- Betsey Johnson unveils new swimwear at the Betsy Hotel on Miami Beach
- Urban Outfitters Opening New Store in Miami
- Major Sale at The Fontainebleau This Week
- Learn How to Sew, Miami!