Burberry Spring/Summer Preview
The Brit IT label’s Spring and Summer collection has arrived and boasts a technique called whipstitch.
Burberry bon tons, this post is for you. The Brit IT label’s Spring and Summer collection has arrived and it’s simply lovely thanks to a technique called whipstitch.
Think lots of hand-woven items, beading, crochet and a new whipstitch technique used on the iconic brand’s handbags. New fashion lingo alert: A whipstitch is a visible stitch used for finishing edges or attaching two pieces of fabric.
For the full picture, browse on over to www.burberry.com.
- Urban Outfitters Opening New Store in Miami
- Major Sale at The Fontainebleau This Week
- Learn How to Sew, Miami!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Adds More Stores!
- H&M Launches Conscious Collection in Miami
- Chanel Unveils Newly Redesigned Boutique in Bal Harbour
- Miami Fashion Week 2013
- Marilyn Monroe Collection at Macy's
- Made in Miami Hair Accessories
- Sofia Vergara's Golden Globes Look