Burberry Spring/Summer Preview
The Brit IT label’s Spring and Summer collection has arrived and boasts a technique called whipstitch.
Burberry bon tons, this post is for you. The Brit IT label’s Spring and Summer collection has arrived and it’s simply lovely thanks to a technique called whipstitch.
Think lots of hand-woven items, beading, crochet and a new whipstitch technique used on the iconic brand’s handbags. New fashion lingo alert: A whipstitch is a visible stitch used for finishing edges or attaching two pieces of fabric.
For the full picture, browse on over to www.burberry.com.
- Dwayne Wade to Sell Clothing for Charity
- Aventura Mall Happenings
- Fall 2014's Top Trends
- Normcore: Bland is the New Black
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Sneaker Trend
- Sawgrass Mills Scores More Exclusive Shops
- Ultra Cool Fashion
- Miami Dade College Offering Fashion Program
- Pantone Color of the Year: Radiant Orchid