Burberry makeup for when it gets cooler
New stuff for fall/winter
Feel that dip in temperature? The cool(er) breeze? Time for Miami's version of fall/winter. Take advantage for as long as this spell lasts. Burberry come out with some gorgeous new shades. In the beauty department, the Lip Velvet is a perfect name. The $30 must-have comes in luxe hues like Peony Rose (No. 302); Military Red (No. 310, pictured); Bright Poppy (No. 311); and Hawthorn Berry (No. 312).
If you're like a matte with softness, this is it. Inspired by "most opulent of English fabrics," these dense, ultrahydrating luminous lipsticks are all high performers that last as long as you do.
Burberry Beauty's Autumn Winter collection also includes a Velvet Foundation, $55; and fab Eye Shadow, $29.
Available at Saks Fifth Avenue and Nordstrom counters and online.
If you're seeking a different fragrance, Burberry BODY Rose Gold Edition-- $95 at Nordstrom, Macy’s, Sephora-- is a celeb favorite with British lovelies like Rosie Huntington Whitely. The collection includes so far Body, Body Intense and Body Eau de Toilette.
The package is perfect for Breast Cancer Awareness month, perfectly pinkish. Top notes: wormwood, peach and freesia along with a creamy combo of iris, rose and sandalwood. The base is soft and warm with traces of vanilla, amber and musk.
- How to Get in Swimsuit Shape for Summer
- Miami Boutique Launches Spring Collection
- Hawaiian Tropic Looking for Brand Ambassador
- Boho Boutique is all Budget Friendly
- Trendy Miami Chain Expands
- Top Model Opens Miami Boutique
- New Miami Boutique Hosts Mother's Day Sale
- New Line of Miami-Made Unisex Tees Launches
- Vintage Fashion Show & Shopping Event
- Fashion Heats Up