Bunny pics, pony rides, tech exploration and 10 other fun things to do this week
Bunny pics, pony rides, tech exploration and Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
Hope everyone had a great weekend. Kick start a new week by entering to win two tickets to Green Baby Fair Miami on Saturday - massages, food trucks, demos & crafts for the kiddos - who’s in????
SPRING INTO CANDY LANE WITH MERCY HOSPITAL
Saturday is Bunny Day! Bring the kids to Mercy Hospital in the Grove for a petting zoo, pony rides, games, face painting, Easter bunny pics, food and drinks. The fun runs from 10:30am-12:30pm - perfect Saturday morning activity! Click here to get details & RSVP.
EXPLORE WHAT’S “NEXT” AT THE MUSEUM OF SCIENCE
This weekend is all about science, tech and the NEXT big thing! Head to the Patricia and Phillip Frost Museum of Science Saturday and/or Sunday from 10am-6pm to hang with Ryder big “green” trucks, explore activities and discover innovation. Guaranteed fun for new & veteran techies! The festival is sponsored by the Ryder Charitable Foundation and is free with admission - click here for details.
Hop to Easter fun at the Falls, honor World Autism Day at Miami Children’s Museum, explore strategies to nurture your munchkin’s development, travel back in time at the Florida Renaissance Festival, invite kids 6-12 to get creative at MOCA or treat yourself to a spring garden tea at Fairchild. Click here to start planning.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Take a nature walk with Miss Lola in North Miami, treat the kids to stories & face painting at Day of the Young Child in Homestead, get creative at family day at the Frost Art Museum, have books for breakfast in the Grove or celebrate Passover with matzah and melodies on Miami Beach. Click here to start planning.
See and Do
- 7 Spots in Miami Even Locals Don’t Know About
- 16 Culture Events in Miami to Keep You Socially Fit May 1 - 15
- 5 bike events in Miami during May's National Bike Month
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell