Bulldog Barbecue hosts Latin BBQ pop-up dinner Sept 9
Invest $50 and enjoy a family-style feast
Bite into something new Monday, Sept 9 as Bulldog Barbecue's Howie Kleinberg hosts a Latin BBQ pop-up dinner with chef Ted Mendez (Grove Isle). Invest $50 and enjoy a family-style feast featuring smoked chicken & queso fresco empanadas, crispy fried shrimp, brisket vaca frita and pork squared. Reserve at 305-940-9655.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo