Bulldog Barbecue hosts Latin BBQ pop-up dinner Sept 9
Invest $50 and enjoy a family-style feast
Bite into something new Monday, Sept 9 as Bulldog Barbecue's Howie Kleinberg hosts a Latin BBQ pop-up dinner with chef Ted Mendez (Grove Isle). Invest $50 and enjoy a family-style feast featuring smoked chicken & queso fresco empanadas, crispy fried shrimp, brisket vaca frita and pork squared. Reserve at 305-940-9655.
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?