Bulldog Barbecue hosts Latin BBQ pop-up dinner Sept 9
Invest $50 and enjoy a family-style feast
Bite into something new Monday, Sept 9 as Bulldog Barbecue's Howie Kleinberg hosts a Latin BBQ pop-up dinner with chef Ted Mendez (Grove Isle). Invest $50 and enjoy a family-style feast featuring smoked chicken & queso fresco empanadas, crispy fried shrimp, brisket vaca frita and pork squared. Reserve at 305-940-9655.
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach