Bulldog Barbecue hosts Latin BBQ pop-up dinner Sept 9
Invest $50 and enjoy a family-style feast
Bite into something new Monday, Sept 9 as Bulldog Barbecue's Howie Kleinberg hosts a Latin BBQ pop-up dinner with chef Ted Mendez (Grove Isle). Invest $50 and enjoy a family-style feast featuring smoked chicken & queso fresco empanadas, crispy fried shrimp, brisket vaca frita and pork squared. Reserve at 305-940-9655.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida