Bulla Gastrobar launches weekly market menu in the Gables
Bite into "a taste of Spain in South Florida"
Bulla gets a bit more creative this week as the Gables gastrobar launches a new weekly market menu. The menu consists of a rotating slate of 5-6 off-the-menu tapas & large plates inspired by foodies trends. Menu changes Wednesdays and is available during dinner service. 2500 Ponce De Leon Blvd, Coral Gables; 305-441-0107
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel