Bulla Gastrobar, formerly known as Por Fin, opens February 19
Spanish & Catalan-inspired restaurant where bar is 'center of attraction'
Not at all to be confused with that now closed temple of gastro-delights in San Sebastian, Spain, Bulla Gastrobar in Coral Gables was named after the Spanish word for 'slang' or 'chatter', not the Catalan word for 'bulldog' for which that other place was named. Whatever the name, Bulla opens February 19 and will feature, yes, that's right, Spanish and Catalan food. “It’s a fun casual idea where the bar is the center of attraction but the emphasis is on quality gastronomic creations”, said owner Carlos Centurion
2500 Ponce de Leon Blvd.
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab
- Chef Michael Schwartz to open Fi’lia, a new Italian concept, in Brickell in fall of 2016
- Move over koji: The "Approachable" Restaurant is Miami's latest, hottest food trend
- Picking your political poison: Broken Shaker debuts the Sorry Donald cocktail
- Who makes Miami's prettiest latte?
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Eating House's Giorgio Rapicavoli's 2-night Azul collaboration
- Donuts and cocktails for Friday's National Donut Day
- A new Top 10: Cypress Tavern cracks list of 2016's best-reviewed restaurants