Bulla Gastrobar, formerly known as Por Fin, opens February 19
Spanish & Catalan-inspired restaurant where bar is 'center of attraction'
Not at all to be confused with that now closed temple of gastro-delights in San Sebastian, Spain, Bulla Gastrobar in Coral Gables was named after the Spanish word for 'slang' or 'chatter', not the Catalan word for 'bulldog' for which that other place was named. Whatever the name, Bulla opens February 19 and will feature, yes, that's right, Spanish and Catalan food. “It’s a fun casual idea where the bar is the center of attraction but the emphasis is on quality gastronomic creations”, said owner Carlos Centurion
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami
- The Rumor Mill: Bal Harbour's La Goulue on way out, Stephen Starr in
- Slice of Brazil comes to life on urban farm in Fort Lauderdale