Bulla Gastrobar, formerly known as Por Fin, opens February 19
Spanish & Catalan-inspired restaurant where bar is 'center of attraction'
Not at all to be confused with that now closed temple of gastro-delights in San Sebastian, Spain, Bulla Gastrobar in Coral Gables was named after the Spanish word for 'slang' or 'chatter', not the Catalan word for 'bulldog' for which that other place was named. Whatever the name, Bulla opens February 19 and will feature, yes, that's right, Spanish and Catalan food. “It’s a fun casual idea where the bar is the center of attraction but the emphasis is on quality gastronomic creations”, said owner Carlos Centurion
- Executive Chef Wanted: E. Michael Reidt out at Area 31
- Social media stalking travel app names Perricone's as Miami's #1 restaurant
- As the Rumor Mill Churns: Il Mulino to South Beach & a blind item
- Umami Burger South Beach opening at 11 a.m. May 10
- Cipriani opening Friday, May 10
- Area 31 expands outdoor terrace while indoors gets a revamp
- World of Beer Midtown opening May 6
- Michael Mina reportedly opening second Miami restaurant in the Fontainebleau
- STK Miami closed for a "disco nap"
- A new chocolate/ wine shop in the works from Buena Vista Bistro/Deli duo