Bulla Gastrobar, formerly known as Por Fin, opens February 19
Spanish & Catalan-inspired restaurant where bar is 'center of attraction'
Not at all to be confused with that now closed temple of gastro-delights in San Sebastian, Spain, Bulla Gastrobar in Coral Gables was named after the Spanish word for 'slang' or 'chatter', not the Catalan word for 'bulldog' for which that other place was named. Whatever the name, Bulla opens February 19 and will feature, yes, that's right, Spanish and Catalan food. “It’s a fun casual idea where the bar is the center of attraction but the emphasis is on quality gastronomic creations”, said owner Carlos Centurion
2500 Ponce de Leon Blvd.
- Rick Bayless restaurant Red O opening in downtown Miami next summer
- Where sushi blends old world and new on South Beach
- Top 5 Arepas in Miami from Yelp
- Mimo Restaurant The Fed Shuts Down
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown