Bulla Gastrobar, formerly known as Por Fin, opens February 19
Spanish & Catalan-inspired restaurant where bar is 'center of attraction'
Not at all to be confused with that now closed temple of gastro-delights in San Sebastian, Spain, Bulla Gastrobar in Coral Gables was named after the Spanish word for 'slang' or 'chatter', not the Catalan word for 'bulldog' for which that other place was named. Whatever the name, Bulla opens February 19 and will feature, yes, that's right, Spanish and Catalan food. “It’s a fun casual idea where the bar is the center of attraction but the emphasis is on quality gastronomic creations”, said owner Carlos Centurion
- Pascal Oudin's Brasserie Central opening soon at Merrick Park
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto
- The Rumor Mill: Brad Kilgore leaving J&G Grill? Danny Grant out at 1826? Taperia Raca & more