Built for Mama: Mother’s Day at The Biltmore
From golf matches and Champagne brunches to tango lessons and interactive luncheons, The Biltmore offers an array of Mother’s Day offerings.
You love her. You hate her. But she’s your mother and even though she always has a snide remark about your Mother’s Day gifts, you keep trying to impress her. This year, the Biltmore offers a mélange of experiences that will keep you on mama’s favorite person list for at least a month...
• De-Stress Package includes a 50-minute massage, European aromatherapy facial, poolside lunch, mango manicure and pedicure, and a shampoo and style. Four and a half hours of pleasure for $510.
• Ladies Retreat Package includes a Chardonnay massage, refresher facial, poolside lunch, mango pedicure, and a shampoo and style. Three and a half hours of pleasure for $400.
• Super Mom Package includes 50-minute massage or a 50-minute facial treatment for $165.
• Beauty Bonus: On Saturday, May 8th, the Biltmore Spa will offer a free Kerstin Florian facial consultation, La Bella Donna make-up application and a glycolic facial peel to all goddesses who book a 70-minute massage and/ or a 70-minute facial.
• Spa Goody Bags: On Mother’s Day, Sunday, May 9th, the Biltmore Spa will give away goody bags featuring Kerstin Florian and Babor skin care and body products upon check-out.
• "Mommy & Me" Cooking Class: On Saturday, May 8th, mom and her sous chef (the little one) can work on Top Chef-worthy culinary pieces together from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. It’s $65 for mom and one child ($30 for additional child).
• Interactive Champagne Deutz Luncheon on Saturday, May 8th, celebrate Mother’s Day with an interactive Champagne Deutz luncheon inside the Biltmore’s Country Club ballroom. Enjoy Champagne Deutz while creating bistro dishes hosted by Michy's Restaurant Celebrity Chef Michelle Bernstein. The luncheon is from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. and it’s $52 for Biltmore Cellar Club members and $65 for non-members.
• Mother’s Day Milonga: On Tuesday, May 4th, tango expert Monica Llobet is hosting a Mother’s Day Milonga from 8 p.m. to midnight. Group tango beginners’ classes are from 9 p.m. to 10 p.m. and you, tango Olympians, take the stage from 8 p.m. to 9 pm. An evening drawing will award winner with a Sunday Champagne Brunch certificate for two. Class and milonga is $15 per person.
• Mother’s Day Weekend Getaway Packages include welcome amenity upon arrival, daily breakfast credit or resort credit, suite upgrade, preferred late check-out, and complimentary town car transportation around Coral Gables . Packages begin at $179 per night for a 2-night minimum, plus tax and resort fee.
• So Mom Plays Golf? Stimulate mom’s inner-Tiger with a complimentary bucket of range balls with the purchase of green fee. There will also be fun golf matches for mom to win prizes.
• Sunday Champagne Brunch: Mom will enjoy Champagne, Biltmore-style seafood and caviar buffet, carved meats, made-to-order omelets, sushi, pastas, salads, tapas, quiches, artisanal cheeses, specialty dishes, and yummy desserts.
• Dinner at Fontana: Enjoy the Northern Italian cuisine in a guise of Mediterranean architecture and exquisite foliage. Menu includes house-made pastas, wood-oven pizza, grilled meats and fish with local and farm fresh organic ingredients.
Biltmore Coral Gables, 1200 Anastasia Ave., Coral Gables, 305-445-1926.
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Hotel Travel Deals in Miami, South Florida, the Caribbean & Mexico
- SLS Brickell to open with Boy George at splashy party
- 10 Best Hotels for Art Lovers & Scenesters during Art Basel Miami Beach
- Get Lei'd at Campton Yard with 'Supermensch' Shep Gordon
- Cheers to four years of LDV Hospitality at Gale South Beach
- How to drop $500K on New Year’s Eve in Miami without even trying
- World Traveler (& Foodie) Guide to Miami Book Fair
- If you like these Miami hotels, you’ll love their new sister properties in desirable destinations
- A No Nonsense Guide to Doing South Beach like a Local
- Hotel Week NYC offers rooms as low as $100 in January