The Buck House
A new place to chill in Miami.
Sometimes you just don't want to cross the MacArthur Causeway to have a good time. Your friends at Buck15 heard the cry and have answered by opening The Buck House inside event space Villa 221.
Located at NE 17th Street and Second Ave., this is the perfect spot to relax after a Wynwood Art Walk, to drink a few $5 beers or to bring your college friends that still don't make grown up cheddar.
You will be indulged with music by live acts like singer Sarah Packiam and a slew of DJs, each playing music that lends itself to relaxing. You will also be allowed to wander the premises, enjoy the art work by local talent that never gave up on doodling and, pretty soon, you will be able to snack on dim sum by Miss Yip.
As with Buck15, there's never a cover, no velvet ropes and no drama at The Buck House. We'd like to move in.
The Buck House, 221 NE 17th St., Miami.
The Buck House
221 NE 17th St., Miami
- 5 things we love about Rec Room
- Bond Lounge brings a new experience to South Beach
- Dance music legend Tiesto takes over Story
- Icon Miami will aim to establish new standards in Miami's nightlife
- Win a bottle of champagne at Blume Nightclub's Grand Opening party Saturday
- Miami nightlife impresario Chris Paciello to open Rockwell nightclub in Miami Beach
- New theater-style venue El Tucán will channel the glitz of mid-century Cuba in Brickell
- Mansion nightclub closing its doors; re-opening as Icon
- New Nightclub Blume to Open in Brickell October 2015
- Space Enlists Erick Morillo to Help Celebrate 15 Years of Parties