Bubbly, Belvedere and Bosso Nova at The Biltmore
Think you’ve been there, done that at The Biltmore in Coral Gables? Ever been to a Petanque Tournament?
So here’s The Biltmore’s October line-up, Guys. Wine events are open to everyone (not just The Cellar Club members). That Washington state wine dinner on Wednesday, October 14th starting at 7 p.m. sounds yum (Cellar Club Members ($79), Non-members ($99) ). Then there's Tango Tuesdays, Caribbean music Sundays, The Petanque Tournament (I know. I had to google it, too) and “What’s Hip Wednesday”—a cute fashion gathering where selected wine glasses run between $5- $9 (so does their bar menu).
Biltmore Hotel, 1200 Anastasia Ave., Coral Gables, 305-445-8066.
- Grand Banks Oyster Bar draws diners to the Hudson River
- Mayfair Hotel & Spa offers Miami Vices package
- Oasis Collections Offers Alternative to a Hotel in Miami & Latin America
- Endless Summer Hotel Packages For Labor Day & Beyond
- First Look: Vintro Hotel & Kitchen, a boutique art hotel on Collins Park
- First Look: Gale Suites at Kaskades to open in December
- Inside North Beach's Hilton Cabana & L'Echon Brasserie
- Top Miami Hotels For Fitness
- Miami Summer Hotel Pool Guide
- Flash Sale on Hotels Across Florida, The Caribbean & Latin America Available on First Day of Summer