Bubbly, Belvedere and Bosso Nova at The Biltmore
Think you’ve been there, done that at The Biltmore in Coral Gables? Ever been to a Petanque Tournament?
So here’s The Biltmore’s October line-up, Guys. Wine events are open to everyone (not just The Cellar Club members). That Washington state wine dinner on Wednesday, October 14th starting at 7 p.m. sounds yum (Cellar Club Members ($79), Non-members ($99) ). Then there's Tango Tuesdays, Caribbean music Sundays, The Petanque Tournament (I know. I had to google it, too) and “What’s Hip Wednesday”—a cute fashion gathering where selected wine glasses run between $5- $9 (so does their bar menu).
Biltmore Hotel, 1200 Anastasia Ave., Coral Gables, 305-445-8066.
- RoomMate Hotels' CEO Enrique Sarasola on new BeMate apartment rental service
- Holiday Hotel Packages in Miami & Across Florida
- The Raleigh Hotel Presents Jazz Dinner Series
- The James Royal Palm Launches VIP Insider Program
- Grand Banks Oyster Bar draws diners to the Hudson River
- Miami Hotels Celebrate National Yoga Month
- Mayfair Hotel & Spa offers Miami Vices package
- Oasis Collections Offers Alternative to a Hotel in Miami & Latin America
- Endless Summer Hotel Packages For Labor Day & Beyond
- First Look: Vintro Hotel & Kitchen, a boutique art hotel on Collins Park