Bubbly, Belvedere and Bosso Nova at The Biltmore
Think you’ve been there, done that at The Biltmore in Coral Gables? Ever been to a Petanque Tournament?
So here’s The Biltmore’s October line-up, Guys. Wine events are open to everyone (not just The Cellar Club members). That Washington state wine dinner on Wednesday, October 14th starting at 7 p.m. sounds yum (Cellar Club Members ($79), Non-members ($99) ). Then there's Tango Tuesdays, Caribbean music Sundays, The Petanque Tournament (I know. I had to google it, too) and “What’s Hip Wednesday”—a cute fashion gathering where selected wine glasses run between $5- $9 (so does their bar menu).
Biltmore Hotel, 1200 Anastasia Ave., Coral Gables, 305-445-8066.
- The Raleigh Launches Summer Pool Passes
- Aloft South Beach Announces Opening Date: May 28
- The Getaway: Puerto Rico
- Miami Hotel Bars
- Is 1 Hotel South Beach Really Ready to Open?
- Visiting the New Key West
- Celebrate Miami Beach's Centennial with $100 room rates & more hotel offers
- 3 Last Minute Ultra Music Festival Hotel Packages To Book Now
- Ultimate Guide to WMC & MMW Hotel Pool Parties
- Languorous Luxury in Anguilla