Bubbly, Belvedere and Bosso Nova at The Biltmore
Think you’ve been there, done that at The Biltmore in Coral Gables? Ever been to a Petanque Tournament?
So here’s The Biltmore’s October line-up, Guys. Wine events are open to everyone (not just The Cellar Club members). That Washington state wine dinner on Wednesday, October 14th starting at 7 p.m. sounds yum (Cellar Club Members ($79), Non-members ($99) ). Then there's Tango Tuesdays, Caribbean music Sundays, The Petanque Tournament (I know. I had to google it, too) and “What’s Hip Wednesday”—a cute fashion gathering where selected wine glasses run between $5- $9 (so does their bar menu).
Biltmore Hotel, 1200 Anastasia Ave., Coral Gables, 305-445-8066.
- Take an exclusive tour through the design elements of the iconic Delano Hotel
- Weekend Getaway: Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel
- Playa Largo is Key Largo's first newly built resort in 20 years
- Dance your way onto Miami's skyline with InterContinental hotel
- Get away to the Caribbean for less with fall hotel deals
- Luxurious fall Caribbean hotel packages
- Top Miami & South Florida fall hotel deals
- Miami & South Florida's most luxurious fall hotel packages
- Where to get $109 spa treatments through October
- 8 Best Miami Spice Hotel Restaurants