A Bubbly Apple Accessory
iPhone, iPad and iPod fans, meet your device's newest accessory: Bubble Buttons.
Designer cases and fancy apps, watch you back!
Bubble Buttons ($4.99) prove to be the latest and greatest in iPhone, iPad and iPod accessories.
Think of these bubbly and adorably designed buttons as your thumb's best friend for navigating back home.
And there's a Miami tie, too! Bubble Buttons are the brainchild of two South Florida entrepreneurs, Eugenia Alliegro and Sergio Velez, and the collection just got picked up by Urban Outfitters (next month).
Bubble Buttons are designed to stay put, yet can easily be removed and switched out without leaving residue or marks behind. Simply stick on a Bubble Button that matches your mood, outfit, or the season and when it’s time to change, peel it off and repeat.
Once you go Bubble Button, you'll be a glutton.
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland