Bubbles & Bites
The Biltmore Hosts an Interactive Chef Luncheon
Piñero Interactive Luncheon
Saturday, Mar 12, noon-2pm. $52 per person
The Biltmore, 1200 Anastasia Ave, Coral Gables
Midtown meets the Gables as Sustain executive chef Alejandro Piñero heads to the Biltmore for an interactive cooking demo & Gosset luncheon on Saturday, March 12. From noon-12pm sip champagne while Piñero walks you through ricotta stuffed zucchini flowers, seared duck breast with sautéed boniato gnocchi and more. $52 per person, RSVP required at 305-913-3203 or thecellarclub.com.
- 9beach Fusion Kitchen & Lounge Bar set to open in South Beach
- Former Seaspice chef to oversee food at Fort Lauderdale hotel-condo
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?