Bubbles & Bites
The Biltmore Hosts an Interactive Chef Luncheon
Midtown meets the Gables as Sustain executive chef Alejandro Piñero heads to the Biltmore for an interactive cooking demo & Gosset luncheon on Saturday, March 12. From noon-12pm sip champagne while Piñero walks you through ricotta stuffed zucchini flowers, seared duck breast with sautéed boniato gnocchi and more. $52 per person, RSVP required at 305-913-3203 or thecellarclub.com.
Piñero Interactive Luncheon
Saturday, Mar 12, noon-2pm. $52 per person
The Biltmore, 1200 Anastasia Ave, Coral Gables
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week