Bubble Buttons created by two local minds
For your iPhone
If you're the kind of person who has an iPhone constantly at your face or hip, you may be thinking, 'Wow, how boring is this thing?' It's time to jazz up your favorite toy and tool. Bubble Buttons are the brainchild of two South Florida entrepreneurs, Eugenia Alliegro and Sergio Velez, who created these tech accessories for your phone, tablet or music maker. There are 10 different theme packs each featuring six proprietary designs and cost $4.99 a pop.A limited-edition holiday-themed pack will also available from October to January 2013.
Bubble Buttons are designed to stay put, yet can easily be removed and switched out without leaving residue or marks. Stick on a Bubble Button that matches your mood, outfit, or the season and when it’s time to change, peel it off and repeat. Designs include such themes as food, music, sports and animals. The collection just got picked up by Urban Outfitters and will be available there next month. For more info: www.bubblebuttons.com.
On Our Radar
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show
- Burger place featured on TV show
- Cake Boss helps local baker