Bubble Buttons created by two local minds
For your iPhone
If you're the kind of person who has an iPhone constantly at your face or hip, you may be thinking, 'Wow, how boring is this thing?' It's time to jazz up your favorite toy and tool. Bubble Buttons are the brainchild of two South Florida entrepreneurs, Eugenia Alliegro and Sergio Velez, who created these tech accessories for your phone, tablet or music maker. There are 10 different theme packs each featuring six proprietary designs and cost $4.99 a pop.A limited-edition holiday-themed pack will also available from October to January 2013.
Bubble Buttons are designed to stay put, yet can easily be removed and switched out without leaving residue or marks. Stick on a Bubble Button that matches your mood, outfit, or the season and when it’s time to change, peel it off and repeat. Designs include such themes as food, music, sports and animals. The collection just got picked up by Urban Outfitters and will be available there next month. For more info: www.bubblebuttons.com.
On Our Radar
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture