Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
Cash Money Records and YMCMB (Young Money Cash Money Billionaires for short) co-CEO Bryan “Birdman” Williams launched his new Grand Touring Vodka Thursday night at Mokai, drawing out Miami hip-hop heavy hitters including Mack Maine and Prospect.
Platinum-selling rapper 2 Chainz partied at Dream nightclub in Miami over the weekend. Our spies tell us that the rapper ordered eight bottles of Hennessy V.S in honor of his recent eight BET Award nominations. The rapper danced as the Hennessy girls paraded around his table with the bottles high in the air sporting sparklers.
On Our Radar
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick
- Kanye West's five weirdest (and greatest) stories of 2016 (so far)