Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
Cash Money Records and YMCMB (Young Money Cash Money Billionaires for short) co-CEO Bryan “Birdman” Williams launched his new Grand Touring Vodka Thursday night at Mokai, drawing out Miami hip-hop heavy hitters including Mack Maine and Prospect.
Platinum-selling rapper 2 Chainz partied at Dream nightclub in Miami over the weekend. Our spies tell us that the rapper ordered eight bottles of Hennessy V.S in honor of his recent eight BET Award nominations. The rapper danced as the Hennessy girls paraded around his table with the bottles high in the air sporting sparklers.
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex