Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
Cash Money Records and YMCMB (Young Money Cash Money Billionaires for short) co-CEO Bryan “Birdman” Williams launched his new Grand Touring Vodka Thursday night at Mokai, drawing out Miami hip-hop heavy hitters including Mack Maine and Prospect.
Platinum-selling rapper 2 Chainz partied at Dream nightclub in Miami over the weekend. Our spies tell us that the rapper ordered eight bottles of Hennessy V.S in honor of his recent eight BET Award nominations. The rapper danced as the Hennessy girls paraded around his table with the bottles high in the air sporting sparklers.
On Our Radar
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy