Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
Cash Money Records and YMCMB (Young Money Cash Money Billionaires for short) co-CEO Bryan “Birdman” Williams launched his new Grand Touring Vodka Thursday night at Mokai, drawing out Miami hip-hop heavy hitters including Mack Maine and Prospect.
Platinum-selling rapper 2 Chainz partied at Dream nightclub in Miami over the weekend. Our spies tell us that the rapper ordered eight bottles of Hennessy V.S in honor of his recent eight BET Award nominations. The rapper danced as the Hennessy girls paraded around his table with the bottles high in the air sporting sparklers.
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore