Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
Cash Money Records and YMCMB (Young Money Cash Money Billionaires for short) co-CEO Bryan “Birdman” Williams launched his new Grand Touring Vodka Thursday night at Mokai, drawing out Miami hip-hop heavy hitters including Mack Maine and Prospect.
Platinum-selling rapper 2 Chainz partied at Dream nightclub in Miami over the weekend. Our spies tell us that the rapper ordered eight bottles of Hennessy V.S in honor of his recent eight BET Award nominations. The rapper danced as the Hennessy girls paraded around his table with the bottles high in the air sporting sparklers.
On Our Radar
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up
- Real Housewives couple sue
- Kylie Jenner makes appearance at Sugar Factory