Brushes and Bottles
Sip and stroke: At this wine tasting you become the painter and the wine critic.
Don’t you hate it when you go to an amazing art exhibit only to be served frost bitten chardonnay or sunburned merlot?
It’s an injustice far too grave for words, and that’s why the mission of Brushes and Bottles is so exciting. In the company’s wine tastings, you become the painter and the wine critic.
Join Founder Annette Watkins at North Miami’s Total Wine & More for an evening of sipping wines and stroking canvases. For $35 in advance and $40 at the door, Watkins provides all the essentials - canvases, paints and brushes, and Total Wine supplies the wine, which I hear will boast a Halloween theme.
And it doesn’t matter if you’ve never stroked a canvas, Watkins escorts students through a step-by-step process while delicious wines waltz through your veins. And don’t forget to wear disposable clothing (just in case you feel like trick or treating afterwards).
For more information, go to: www.brushesandbottles.com.
Total Wine & More
14750 Biscayne Blvd., North Miami
6:30 p.m. - 9 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 28
- The 5 biggest lies about Miami traffic
- Florida Supercon 2016
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend
- 6 Best Things To Do Inside in Miami When It's Hot as Balls Outside
- Miami Bike Paths Guide
- Planning Your Girlfriend Getaway in Miami
- Five ways to punish Miami drivers who keep plowing through the poles to get to the I-95 express lanes
- 15 cultural events in Miami you can't miss - June 16-30
- 13 hot events in Miami in July 2016
- Fourth of July Guide: Where to watch fireworks in South Florida on July 4