Brushes and Bottles
Sip and stroke: At this wine tasting you become the painter and the wine critic.
Total Wine & More
14750 Biscayne Blvd., North Miami
6:30 p.m. - 9 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 28
Don’t you hate it when you go to an amazing art exhibit only to be served frost bitten chardonnay or sunburned merlot?
It’s an injustice far too grave for words, and that’s why the mission of Brushes and Bottles is so exciting. In the company’s wine tastings, you become the painter and the wine critic.
Join Founder Annette Watkins at North Miami’s Total Wine & More for an evening of sipping wines and stroking canvases. For $35 in advance and $40 at the door, Watkins provides all the essentials - canvases, paints and brushes, and Total Wine supplies the wine, which I hear will boast a Halloween theme.
And it doesn’t matter if you’ve never stroked a canvas, Watkins escorts students through a step-by-step process while delicious wines waltz through your veins. And don’t forget to wear disposable clothing (just in case you feel like trick or treating afterwards).
For more information, go to: www.brushesandbottles.com.
See and Do
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 17-19
- Miami Science Museum hosts annual Galaxy Gala and Big Bang fundraiser
- Dennis Watkins brings magic back to the Arsht in ‘The Magnificents’
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates a decade of jokes
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 10-12
- Tortuga Festival returns to Fort Lauderdale with Kenny Chesney and more
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates one decade of jokes
- Top 5 things to do at Miami Beach Gay Pride
- Miami Riverday Festival celebrates the Miami River's storied past
- Miami’s Mad Cat causes ‘Earthquake’ at Comedy Fest