Brushes and Bottles
Sip and stroke: At this wine tasting you become the painter and the wine critic.
Total Wine & More
14750 Biscayne Blvd., North Miami
6:30 p.m. - 9 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 28
Don’t you hate it when you go to an amazing art exhibit only to be served frost bitten chardonnay or sunburned merlot?
It’s an injustice far too grave for words, and that’s why the mission of Brushes and Bottles is so exciting. In the company’s wine tastings, you become the painter and the wine critic.
Join Founder Annette Watkins at North Miami’s Total Wine & More for an evening of sipping wines and stroking canvases. For $35 in advance and $40 at the door, Watkins provides all the essentials - canvases, paints and brushes, and Total Wine supplies the wine, which I hear will boast a Halloween theme.
And it doesn’t matter if you’ve never stroked a canvas, Watkins escorts students through a step-by-step process while delicious wines waltz through your veins. And don’t forget to wear disposable clothing (just in case you feel like trick or treating afterwards).
For more information, go to: www.brushesandbottles.com.
See and Do
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more
- Siempre Flamenco hosts Cafe Cantante at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- The Rhythm Foundation's Dance Band Night kicks off with The French Horn
- What if Works presents Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'
- S'mores, the Hunger Games & Annie: Munchkin Fun's Top picks May 11-17