Brushes and Bottles
Sip and stroke: At this wine tasting you become the painter and the wine critic.
Don’t you hate it when you go to an amazing art exhibit only to be served frost bitten chardonnay or sunburned merlot?
It’s an injustice far too grave for words, and that’s why the mission of Brushes and Bottles is so exciting. In the company’s wine tastings, you become the painter and the wine critic.
Join Founder Annette Watkins at North Miami’s Total Wine & More for an evening of sipping wines and stroking canvases. For $35 in advance and $40 at the door, Watkins provides all the essentials - canvases, paints and brushes, and Total Wine supplies the wine, which I hear will boast a Halloween theme.
And it doesn’t matter if you’ve never stroked a canvas, Watkins escorts students through a step-by-step process while delicious wines waltz through your veins. And don’t forget to wear disposable clothing (just in case you feel like trick or treating afterwards).
For more information, go to: www.brushesandbottles.com.
Total Wine & More
14750 Biscayne Blvd., North Miami
6:30 p.m. - 9 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 28
- 20 great parks, 20 great outings
- Cauley Square is a hidden gem in Miami
- Instagram photos that prove that Biscayne National Park is a dazzling gem
- Check out these 5 events during Downtown Art Days
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug 26-28
- 'Star Wars' marathon at the Olympia Theater
- 'Psychic Match' star Deborah Graham talks about finding real love at Books & Books
- Public art to hunt down in Brickell and Downtown
- Surreal dance stories from Cuba
- Comic Iliza Shlesinger to bring her wit and wisdom to West Palm Beach