Brush up on grill skills at BLT Prime this weekend
Get grilling tips (and a three-course meal!) in an interactive class this Labor Day weekend.
BLT Prime Miami, the steakhouse at Trump National Doral, is hosting an interactive cooking class on Saturday that will get you ready to be grillmaster at any Labor Day cookout.
Starting at 2:30 p.m. Saturday, chef Dustin Ward will lead guests through a three-hour class, demonstrating some of the restaurant's menu staples: tuna tartare, grilled skirt steak, and panna cotta with grilled peaches. Sip on cocktails and nosh on BLT's buttery popovers, which are included with the price of the class, as is a three-course meal at the end of the lesson.
The class costs $50 a person, and space is limited. Make reservations by calling 305-591-6606 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Want to stay the night? Trump National is offering a special $149 rate for Florida residents.
- Izzy's Fish & Oyster to swim in to South Beach
- What's the Best? South Florida restaurants with a view
- Amaize, an arepa-teria, to open in Doral
- The List: Eating in Miami with Miguel Aguilar
- Celebrate Halloween early at Tongue & Cheek's Saturday brunch
- 'Top Chef' favorite Fabio Viviani gives Miami recipes today, food next month
- Guide to South Florida's October wine and beer dinners
- Michelle Bernstein taps Steven Rojas as Seagrape's chef de cuisine
- Esquire's new restaurant guru is a Miami homeboy
- Alicia Silverstone talks Moby, vegan food and Miami's Seed Festival