Brush up on grill skills at BLT Prime this weekend
Get grilling tips (and a three-course meal!) in an interactive class this Labor Day weekend.
BLT Prime Miami, the steakhouse at Trump National Doral, is hosting an interactive cooking class on Saturday that will get you ready to be grillmaster at any Labor Day cookout.
Starting at 2:30 p.m. Saturday, chef Dustin Ward will lead guests through a three-hour class, demonstrating some of the restaurant's menu staples: tuna tartare, grilled skirt steak, and panna cotta with grilled peaches. Sip on cocktails and nosh on BLT's buttery popovers, which are included with the price of the class, as is a three-course meal at the end of the lesson.
The class costs $50 a person, and space is limited. Make reservations by calling 305-591-6606 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Want to stay the night? Trump National is offering a special $149 rate for Florida residents.
- Doubling down: Chefs Jeff McInnis and Janine Booth to open second Miami Beach restaurant
- The List: 10 best Miami restaurants with Sugar Factory's chef
- Miami food events: Pubbelly gets fishy, Vagabond chef Alex Chang cooks at Fooq's
- 9 new Asian restaurants in Miami and Miami Beach
- 5 restaurant openings to know about in Miami and Fort Lauderdale
- Miami's 10 best restaurants with chef Jimmy Carey of Jimmy'z Kitchen
- 51 restaurants serving Thanksgiving in Miami and Fort Lauderdale
- Taste of Design gala is Saturday at the Moore Building in Miami
- Miami's 10 best restaurants with chef Makoto Okuwa
- Giveaway: Win tickets to Savor the Season party in Brickell