Brush up on grill skills at BLT Prime this weekend
Get grilling tips (and a three-course meal!) in an interactive class this Labor Day weekend.
BLT Prime Miami, the steakhouse at Trump National Doral, is hosting an interactive cooking class on Saturday that will get you ready to be grillmaster at any Labor Day cookout.
Starting at 2:30 p.m. Saturday, chef Dustin Ward will lead guests through a three-hour class, demonstrating some of the restaurant's menu staples: tuna tartare, grilled skirt steak, and panna cotta with grilled peaches. Sip on cocktails and nosh on BLT's buttery popovers, which are included with the price of the class, as is a three-course meal at the end of the lesson.
The class costs $50 a person, and space is limited. Make reservations by calling 305-591-6606 or emailing email@example.com. Want to stay the night? Trump National is offering a special $149 rate for Florida residents.
- Michelle Bernstein's kitchen team comes together at new Michy's
- The List: Miami's best food with Barceloneta's Juliana Gonzalez
- The List: Top bites in Miami with Finka's Eileen Andrade
- Chef Danny Grant and John Kunkel's 50 Eggs part ways
- Guess where we're eating, win tickets to see Robert Irvine Live
- New Spanish restaurant Piripi to open March 30 in Coral Gables
- Taste of Tennis to pair pro players and Miami chefs
- Bombay Darbar moving to bigger space in Coconut Grove
- The List: Eating in Miami with Azul chef William Crandall
- Texas de Brazil, Basil Thai now open at Dadeland Mall