Brush up on grill skills at BLT Prime this weekend
Get grilling tips (and a three-course meal!) in an interactive class this Labor Day weekend.
BLT Prime Miami, the steakhouse at Trump National Doral, is hosting an interactive cooking class on Saturday that will get you ready to be grillmaster at any Labor Day cookout.
Starting at 2:30 p.m. Saturday, chef Dustin Ward will lead guests through a three-hour class, demonstrating some of the restaurant's menu staples: tuna tartare, grilled skirt steak, and panna cotta with grilled peaches. Sip on cocktails and nosh on BLT's buttery popovers, which are included with the price of the class, as is a three-course meal at the end of the lesson.
The class costs $50 a person, and space is limited. Make reservations by calling 305-591-6606 or emailing email@example.com. Want to stay the night? Trump National is offering a special $149 rate for Florida residents.
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District
- The List: Finding Miami's best food with Quality Meats' Craig Koketsu
- Crust Pizza evolves into Crust Restaurant, opening this month in Miami
- 'Top Chef' alum Spike Mendelsohn to open Sunny's at The Hall hotel in South Beach
- The List: Miami's 10 best bites with chef Diego Oka of La Mar
- Porfirio's closes in South Beach, Señor Frog's opening delayed
- NYC's Sullivan Street Bakery to open in Miami
- The Fed in Miami brings back Crawdaddy Wednesdays
- The List: Miami's best dishes with Katsuya's Jose Icardi