Brush up on grill skills at BLT Prime this weekend
Get grilling tips (and a three-course meal!) in an interactive class this Labor Day weekend.
BLT Prime Miami, the steakhouse at Trump National Doral, is hosting an interactive cooking class on Saturday that will get you ready to be grillmaster at any Labor Day cookout.
Starting at 2:30 p.m. Saturday, chef Dustin Ward will lead guests through a three-hour class, demonstrating some of the restaurant's menu staples: tuna tartare, grilled skirt steak, and panna cotta with grilled peaches. Sip on cocktails and nosh on BLT's buttery popovers, which are included with the price of the class, as is a three-course meal at the end of the lesson.
The class costs $50 a person, and space is limited. Make reservations by calling 305-591-6606 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Want to stay the night? Trump National is offering a special $149 rate for Florida residents.
- Dale Talde's top 10 things to eat in Miami
- South Beach sushi pop-up Prey puts invasive species on the menu at 1 Hotel & Homes
- The List: 10 best Miami foods with Batch Gastropub's Kevin Danilo
- 2 new Coral Gables restaurants opening this week: Trust & Co. and Ichimi
- Worth the drive: Clay Conley opens Grato restaurant in West Palm Beach
- A Top Chef's 10 favorite foods in Miami
- Former Zuma chef, manager to open KYU restaurant in Wynwood
- Kris Wessel to open barbecue joint in Miami's Little Haiti
- Is it worth it? Quality Meats Miami Beach debuts $64 Chicken Parm Pizza
- The List: 10 best South Florida restaurants according to Rick Mijares