The luxurious Italian label joins Bal Harbour Shops. Bella!
9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
The lowdown: We’ve got three words that will sum up this haute spot: Italian Cashmere King.
“We’re a luxury lifestyle brand that started in cashmere in the late ‘70s. Our collections possess a keen attention to execution, textile and style. As far as our menswear is concerned, tailoring and the modernization of classic silhouettes is key. With our women’s line, we present a great deal of innovative construction techniques with a juxtaposition of asymmetrical cuts and luxe materials,” President of Brunello Cucinelli USA Massimo Caronna says.
The ‘hood: The home of all things fit for a queen, of course: Bal Harbour Shops. Located on the second floor, neighboring boutiques include James Perse, Cristofle and 100% Capri.
The ambience: “Just like our clothes, the boutique is made from all-natural materials and embellished with antique fixtures and organic tones. In our Bal Harbour boutique, our sitting area differs from all other stores with beach-inspired teak chairs we imported from Italy,” Caronna says. Polished white floors and clean neutral walls create the perfect stage to display the decadent duds.
Highlights: Scoop up coveted Cucinelli knitwear ($695 to $2995), hand-stitched custom-dyed leather shoes ($495 to $995), tailored men’s and women’s blouses ($415 to $795) and rare jewelry ($395 to $1795).
The president says: “It’s almost inexplicable at times, the feeling one gets from the Brunello Cucinelli experience. They really are clothes you live your life in and I can attest to that as I’ve been with the company for over 15 years,” Caronna adds.
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Kit and Ace Opens in Wynwood
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town