Brunch With Your Buddy
Get brunch for you and your four-legged buddy at the Epicure Market in Sunny Isles for half the cost this Sunday, November 15th.
17100 Collins Ave
Sunny Isles, 33160
By Solange Reyner
Get brunch for you and your four-legged buddy at the Epicure Market in Sunny Isles for half the cost this Sunday, November 15th. The price, typically set at $25 per person, is down to $12.50. But here's the catch: you have to bring your pup with you to participate. Don't worry - there's food for them, too.
That's made available by Natural Tails, a Miami-based company that offers homemade organic food and is now on sale at Epicure. Natural Tails teamed up with the market for the special half-price.
For more info, call 305-303-6283 or go to www.naturaltails.com
See and Do
- Accessible Art: Caribbean-centric exhibition by Haitian artist, Locust Projects wins first NEA grant, and is the Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale expanding?
- Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Dec 16-21
- 'We Will Rock You' is a guilty pleasure for Queen fans
- Cheech and Chong perform this Sunday at the Hard Rock Live
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 13-15
- 'Making God Laugh' mines sobering truths
- Found Footage Festival keeps videotape alive
- ‘We Will Rock You’ is built on Queen’s flamboyant rock music
- Accessible Art: Art Basel sets attendance record, color in time and space with Carlos Cruz-Diez, and the Bakehouse Art Complex builds first public metal-casting foundry
- Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Dec 9-14