Brunch at the National
Indulge, recover & ease into the upcoming week at the National's new Sunday brunch
The Restaurant at National Hotel
1677 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Sundays 11:30am-2:30pm, beginning April 10
Sundays are for indulging, recovering and slipping into the end of the weekend. Do all three at the National as the Miami Beach hotel rolls out its new Sunday brunch beginning April 10. The weekly brunch features the choice of unlimited mimosas or Bloody Mary’s, access to the hotel’s pool & beach service and an international buffet of dining delights. Menu highlights include homemade granola, a smoked salmon station, sage roasted turkey, French toast, rosemary leg of lamb and a chocolate fountain with dipping fruits & marshmallows. Brunch will be held Sunday from 11:30am-2:30pm at $39 per person, $10 additional for unlimited mimosas or Bloody Mary’s.
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District