Brunch at the National
Indulge, recover & ease into the upcoming week at the National's new Sunday brunch
The Restaurant at National Hotel
1677 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Sundays 11:30am-2:30pm, beginning April 10
Sundays are for indulging, recovering and slipping into the end of the weekend. Do all three at the National as the Miami Beach hotel rolls out its new Sunday brunch beginning April 10. The weekly brunch features the choice of unlimited mimosas or Bloody Mary’s, access to the hotel’s pool & beach service and an international buffet of dining delights. Menu highlights include homemade granola, a smoked salmon station, sage roasted turkey, French toast, rosemary leg of lamb and a chocolate fountain with dipping fruits & marshmallows. Brunch will be held Sunday from 11:30am-2:30pm at $39 per person, $10 additional for unlimited mimosas or Bloody Mary’s.
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami
- What's the Best? Five Spots for Late-Night Food in Miami