Brunch at the National
Indulge, recover & ease into the upcoming week at the National's new Sunday brunch
Sundays are for indulging, recovering and slipping into the end of the weekend. Do all three at the National as the Miami Beach hotel rolls out its new Sunday brunch beginning April 10. The weekly brunch features the choice of unlimited mimosas or Bloody Mary’s, access to the hotel’s pool & beach service and an international buffet of dining delights. Menu highlights include homemade granola, a smoked salmon station, sage roasted turkey, French toast, rosemary leg of lamb and a chocolate fountain with dipping fruits & marshmallows. Brunch will be held Sunday from 11:30am-2:30pm at $39 per person, $10 additional for unlimited mimosas or Bloody Mary’s.
The Restaurant at National Hotel
1677 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Sundays 11:30am-2:30pm, beginning April 10
- President Hello Kitty? She's giving away free cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week