Brunch at the National
Indulge, recover & ease into the upcoming week at the National's new Sunday brunch
The Restaurant at National Hotel
1677 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Sundays 11:30am-2:30pm, beginning April 10
Sundays are for indulging, recovering and slipping into the end of the weekend. Do all three at the National as the Miami Beach hotel rolls out its new Sunday brunch beginning April 10. The weekly brunch features the choice of unlimited mimosas or Bloody Mary’s, access to the hotel’s pool & beach service and an international buffet of dining delights. Menu highlights include homemade granola, a smoked salmon station, sage roasted turkey, French toast, rosemary leg of lamb and a chocolate fountain with dipping fruits & marshmallows. Brunch will be held Sunday from 11:30am-2:30pm at $39 per person, $10 additional for unlimited mimosas or Bloody Mary’s.
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel