Brunch N' Bazaar
Shop and sip at Cafeina's new Brunch N' Bazaar starting Sunday
Multitask at brunch this weekend as Cafeina launches its new Brunch N’ Bazaar weekly series. Available Sundays from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m., the weekly feast pairs hangover and health conscious menus, $20 unlimited mimosas and tableside “made your way” Bloody Mary’s with an open air market curated by Launch Arte. Bottom line – shop jewelry, accessories, fashion and knick-knacks while feasting on French toast and mimosas.
Brunch N’ Bazaar
297 NW 23 St, Wynwood
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week