Brunch better as The Forge launches a Miami Spice brunch
Brunch better this month. The Forge has launched a Miami Spice brunch. invest $22 and enjoy a three-course feast featuring the likes of snapper & mahi mahi ceviche, Forge French toast, grilled salmon and rum rissotto rice pudding. Invest an additional $20 per person and enjoy buffet & mimosas.
Miami Spice Brunch
- How to Halloween like a foodie: Your definitive list
- Rejoice! South Florida's favorite cinnamon buns are back
- What's that big top in Bayfront Park? A Spanish food feast
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it