Brunch better as The Forge launches a Miami Spice brunch
Miami Spice Brunch
Brunch better this month. The Forge has launched a Miami Spice brunch. invest $22 and enjoy a three-course feast featuring the likes of snapper & mahi mahi ceviche, Forge French toast, grilled salmon and rum rissotto rice pudding. Invest an additional $20 per person and enjoy buffet & mimosas.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida