Brunch and a Film
An Italian film, brunch and a lively discussion - all for $10 this Sunday, Oct. 4 in Fort Lauderdale.
503 SE 6th Street
Fort Lauderdale, 33301
This Sunday, set off to Italy with a showing of "The Missing Star" at the Cinema Paradiso in Fort Lauderdale. The monthly showing is part of Cafe Cinematheque International, a popular monthly foreign film series hosted by film expert Shelly Isaacs.
It all starts at 10 a.m. You get a scrumptious brunch - which includes canollis, tomato frittata and Italian bread with prosciutto - a movie, and a conversation all for $10.
"The Missing Star" is about an Italian machinist who finds his world view altered when he travels into the heart of China's new industrial landscape with a young female guide. Issacs, an instructor of foreign film appreciation at FIU, facilitates the discussion.
See and Do
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center
- Princess parties, superheroes & gingerbread houses: Munchkin Fun's Top picks for Dec 8-12
- #HowToMiami - Street Art