Brunch and a Film
An Italian film, brunch and a lively discussion - all for $10 this Sunday, Oct. 4 in Fort Lauderdale.
503 SE 6th Street
Fort Lauderdale, 33301
This Sunday, set off to Italy with a showing of "The Missing Star" at the Cinema Paradiso in Fort Lauderdale. The monthly showing is part of Cafe Cinematheque International, a popular monthly foreign film series hosted by film expert Shelly Isaacs.
It all starts at 10 a.m. You get a scrumptious brunch - which includes canollis, tomato frittata and Italian bread with prosciutto - a movie, and a conversation all for $10.
"The Missing Star" is about an Italian machinist who finds his world view altered when he travels into the heart of China's new industrial landscape with a young female guide. Issacs, an instructor of foreign film appreciation at FIU, facilitates the discussion.
See and Do
- Stories, school fun & Munchkin Fun's 10 top picks for this week
- Hess Select South Beach Seafood Festival arrives Oct. 22-25 on Miami Beach
- Hialeah Park Casino celebrates one year with busy weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 15-17
- Monster truck driver Debrah Miceli proves that Monster Jam is not just a boy’s club
- Wayans brothers bring their comedy act to Seminole Hard Rock on Friday, Aug 15.
- ‘Shorts Gone Wild 2’ finds laughs and deeper moments in brief LGBT-themed plays
- Olaf parties, freebie fun & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Ahmed Ahmed heads to South Florida with the 'Sullivan & Son' Comedy Tour
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 8-10