Brunch and a Film
An Italian film, brunch and a lively discussion - all for $10 this Sunday, Oct. 4 in Fort Lauderdale.
503 SE 6th Street
Fort Lauderdale, 33301
This Sunday, set off to Italy with a showing of "The Missing Star" at the Cinema Paradiso in Fort Lauderdale. The monthly showing is part of Cafe Cinematheque International, a popular monthly foreign film series hosted by film expert Shelly Isaacs.
It all starts at 10 a.m. You get a scrumptious brunch - which includes canollis, tomato frittata and Italian bread with prosciutto - a movie, and a conversation all for $10.
"The Missing Star" is about an Italian machinist who finds his world view altered when he travels into the heart of China's new industrial landscape with a young female guide. Issacs, an instructor of foreign film appreciation at FIU, facilitates the discussion.
See and Do
- 2016 South Florida Firefighters Calendar hits Miami with two launch parties this weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 28-30
- Regent Cocktail Club in Miami Beach teams up with Bookleggers Mobile Library for cocktail night
- Frost Museum to hold its inaugural Science Art Cinema event
- Mad Cat’s ‘Lazy Fair’ at Miami Theater Center reunites partners in crime
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami Aug 24-30: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- PAMM Third Thursdays: Poplife Social featuring Million Young
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 21-23
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun Aug 17-23
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 14-16