Brunch and a Film
An Italian film, brunch and a lively discussion - all for $10 this Sunday, Oct. 4 in Fort Lauderdale.
This Sunday, set off to Italy with a showing of "The Missing Star" at the Cinema Paradiso in Fort Lauderdale. The monthly showing is part of Cafe Cinematheque International, a popular monthly foreign film series hosted by film expert Shelly Isaacs.
It all starts at 10 a.m. You get a scrumptious brunch - which includes canollis, tomato frittata and Italian bread with prosciutto - a movie, and a conversation all for $10.
"The Missing Star" is about an Italian machinist who finds his world view altered when he travels into the heart of China's new industrial landscape with a young female guide. Issacs, an instructor of foreign film appreciation at FIU, facilitates the discussion.
503 SE 6th Street
Fort Lauderdale, 33301
See and Do
- 16 Culture Events in Miami to Keep You Socially Fit May 1 - 15
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell
- 6 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 15-17
- Country music and ocean conservation converge at Tortuga Music Festival