Brunch and a Film
An Italian film, brunch and a lively discussion - all for $10 this Sunday, Oct. 4 in Fort Lauderdale.
503 SE 6th Street
Fort Lauderdale, 33301
This Sunday, set off to Italy with a showing of "The Missing Star" at the Cinema Paradiso in Fort Lauderdale. The monthly showing is part of Cafe Cinematheque International, a popular monthly foreign film series hosted by film expert Shelly Isaacs.
It all starts at 10 a.m. You get a scrumptious brunch - which includes canollis, tomato frittata and Italian bread with prosciutto - a movie, and a conversation all for $10.
"The Missing Star" is about an Italian machinist who finds his world view altered when he travels into the heart of China's new industrial landscape with a young female guide. Issacs, an instructor of foreign film appreciation at FIU, facilitates the discussion.
See and Do
- City Theatre and Island City Stage team up for Shorts Gone Wild
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July 27 - Aug 2
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 24-26
- Overtown Music & Arts Festival is a soulful afternoon in historic Miami neighborhood
- International Salsa Festival takes over Tamiami Park for three days of salsa's finest performers
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July20-26
- Free and Cheap things to do in Miami - July 17-19
- The Project [theatre] takes over Bardot with immersive hip hop theater
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami July 13-19: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- ‘Operation Pedro Pan: The Cuban Children’s Exodus' at HistoryMiami commemorates a dramatic migration