Brunch and a Film
An Italian film, brunch and a lively discussion - all for $10 this Sunday, Oct. 4 in Fort Lauderdale.
503 SE 6th Street
Fort Lauderdale, 33301
This Sunday, set off to Italy with a showing of "The Missing Star" at the Cinema Paradiso in Fort Lauderdale. The monthly showing is part of Cafe Cinematheque International, a popular monthly foreign film series hosted by film expert Shelly Isaacs.
It all starts at 10 a.m. You get a scrumptious brunch - which includes canollis, tomato frittata and Italian bread with prosciutto - a movie, and a conversation all for $10.
"The Missing Star" is about an Italian machinist who finds his world view altered when he travels into the heart of China's new industrial landscape with a young female guide. Issacs, an instructor of foreign film appreciation at FIU, facilitates the discussion.
See and Do
- Yoga del Barrio comes to jugofresh
- Earth Day, spring parties, egg hunts and Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 11-13
- Egg hunts and photo ops for Easter 2014
- Miami Beach Gay Pride takes over South Beach this weekend
- Choreographer Trey McIntyre brings community and artistic inspiration from Boise to Miami
- Deering Estate Festival of the Arts offers three days of events
- Heineken TransAtlantic Festival trae excelencia rockera a Miami Beach
- Heineken Transatlantic Festival brings global sounds to Miami
- PhilanthroFest Outdoor Festival returns to Wolfson Campus