Brunch and a Film
An Italian film, brunch and a lively discussion - all for $10 this Sunday, Oct. 4 in Fort Lauderdale.
This Sunday, set off to Italy with a showing of "The Missing Star" at the Cinema Paradiso in Fort Lauderdale. The monthly showing is part of Cafe Cinematheque International, a popular monthly foreign film series hosted by film expert Shelly Isaacs.
It all starts at 10 a.m. You get a scrumptious brunch - which includes canollis, tomato frittata and Italian bread with prosciutto - a movie, and a conversation all for $10.
"The Missing Star" is about an Italian machinist who finds his world view altered when he travels into the heart of China's new industrial landscape with a young female guide. Issacs, an instructor of foreign film appreciation at FIU, facilitates the discussion.
503 SE 6th Street
Fort Lauderdale, 33301
See and Do
- Super 8 Motels is ditching its old art and it can be yours
- 7 Reactions Cuban Americans Had to Fidel Castro’s Death
- Events in Miami in December 2016
- Courtney Love can now scratch musical theater off her bucket list
- Five Things to do After Stuffing Yourself on Thanksgiving
- All the feels locals have during Art Basel
- Weekend events in Miami that won't leave you broke - Nov. 18-20
- Six Things you didn’t know about Miami Children’s Museum
- Robot bartenders and a 10-story slide. That’s life on the world's biggest cruise ship
- Miami's coolest events courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Nov. 15-30