Brunch and a Film
An Italian film, brunch and a lively discussion - all for $10 this Sunday, Oct. 4 in Fort Lauderdale.
This Sunday, set off to Italy with a showing of "The Missing Star" at the Cinema Paradiso in Fort Lauderdale. The monthly showing is part of Cafe Cinematheque International, a popular monthly foreign film series hosted by film expert Shelly Isaacs.
It all starts at 10 a.m. You get a scrumptious brunch - which includes canollis, tomato frittata and Italian bread with prosciutto - a movie, and a conversation all for $10.
"The Missing Star" is about an Italian machinist who finds his world view altered when he travels into the heart of China's new industrial landscape with a young female guide. Issacs, an instructor of foreign film appreciation at FIU, facilitates the discussion.
503 SE 6th Street
Fort Lauderdale, 33301
See and Do
- Miami public spaces are getting a makeover with these upcoming projects
- 12 Things You Didn't Know about Jean-Michel Basquiat
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 23-25
- Live the nostalgia of ‘¿Qué Pasa, USA?’ this Saturday
- 4 Fitness Events in South Florida for Gym Rats
- Everglades gets funky with Wynwood benefit
- Wade, Mourning and other celebs attend opening of Haitian photography exhibit in Wynwood
- 6 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 16-18
- 10 Tours Of Miami That Are A Must
- Miami's cultural agenda courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Sept. 16-30