Brunch and a Film
An Italian film, brunch and a lively discussion - all for $10 this Sunday, Oct. 4 in Fort Lauderdale.
503 SE 6th Street
Fort Lauderdale, 33301
This Sunday, set off to Italy with a showing of "The Missing Star" at the Cinema Paradiso in Fort Lauderdale. The monthly showing is part of Cafe Cinematheque International, a popular monthly foreign film series hosted by film expert Shelly Isaacs.
It all starts at 10 a.m. You get a scrumptious brunch - which includes canollis, tomato frittata and Italian bread with prosciutto - a movie, and a conversation all for $10.
"The Missing Star" is about an Italian machinist who finds his world view altered when he travels into the heart of China's new industrial landscape with a young female guide. Issacs, an instructor of foreign film appreciation at FIU, facilitates the discussion.
See and Do
- Filmgate Interactive festival spotlights experimental film and performance
- Miami Events - February 2015
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 30-Feb. 1
- Marshmallows, free yoga, American Girl crafts & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Jan. 23-25
- South Florida theater season is heating up
- Fairchild's International Chocolate Festival returns
- ‘Late Night’ host Seth Meyers goes back to stand up roots in Miami
- Chocolate festivals, family gardening, American Girl & Home Depot: Top picks Jan 20-25
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 23-25