Bruce Springsteen playing BB&T Center in April
He's the Boss
Bruce Springsteen is coming back to America. The music icon announced a new set of U.S. tour dates Monday after finishing recent treks in South Africa, Australia and New Zealand. Springsteen and the E Street Band will kick off the 15-date tour on April 8 in Cincinnati. His new tour hits the BB&T Center in Sunrise April 29; tickets go on sale 10 a.m. Saturday at Ticketmaster.com The tour wraps May 18 after two consecutive nights at the Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Conn. Springsteen’s latest album, “High Hopes,” debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Top 200 chart last month.
On Our Radar
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out
- Austin Mahone celebrates 18th birthday
- Miracle Myles: Myles Chefetz's South of Fifth takeover continues with Prime Private
- Fashion designer Ariana Rockefeller at Alene Too
- Rafael Nadal spends time in presidential suite
- Mayim Bialik is a geek and plays one on TV