Bruce Springsteen playing BB&T Center in April
He's the Boss
Bruce Springsteen is coming back to America. The music icon announced a new set of U.S. tour dates Monday after finishing recent treks in South Africa, Australia and New Zealand. Springsteen and the E Street Band will kick off the 15-date tour on April 8 in Cincinnati. His new tour hits the BB&T Center in Sunrise April 29; tickets go on sale 10 a.m. Saturday at Ticketmaster.com The tour wraps May 18 after two consecutive nights at the Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Conn. Springsteen’s latest album, “High Hopes,” debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Top 200 chart last month.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika