Bruce Springsteen playing BB&T Center in April
He's the Boss
Bruce Springsteen is coming back to America. The music icon announced a new set of U.S. tour dates Monday after finishing recent treks in South Africa, Australia and New Zealand. Springsteen and the E Street Band will kick off the 15-date tour on April 8 in Cincinnati. His new tour hits the BB&T Center in Sunrise April 29; tickets go on sale 10 a.m. Saturday at Ticketmaster.com The tour wraps May 18 after two consecutive nights at the Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Conn. Springsteen’s latest album, “High Hopes,” debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Top 200 chart last month.
On Our Radar
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage