Bruce Springsteen playing BB&T Center in April
He's the Boss
Bruce Springsteen is coming back to America. The music icon announced a new set of U.S. tour dates Monday after finishing recent treks in South Africa, Australia and New Zealand. Springsteen and the E Street Band will kick off the 15-date tour on April 8 in Cincinnati. His new tour hits the BB&T Center in Sunrise April 29; tickets go on sale 10 a.m. Saturday at Ticketmaster.com The tour wraps May 18 after two consecutive nights at the Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Conn. Springsteen’s latest album, “High Hopes,” debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Top 200 chart last month.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market