Brownes & Co. Design District
The locally loved salon moves into a larger corner space in the Design District.
With its non-stop openings and construction in full throttle, it’s hard to keep tabs on the rapidly expanding Design District, but one mainstay, Brownes Merchants & Trading Co., moved into bigger, swanker digs.
Now located next to the U.S. Post Office on N.E. 39th Street, the new space boats an open floor plan replete with vintage French display cases, antique Moroccan light fixtures and vibrant wall coverings. The naturally sun lit space is brimming with product lines such as Molton Brown, Escentric Molecules, Nars, Skinceuticals, Diptyque, Dr. Hauschka, Caudalie, Bumble & Bumble, Bliss and more.
Locally loved services such as manicures, pedicures, waxing, facials and massage are on hand — as well as dramatic eyelash extensions by Licensed Aesthetician Jennifer Woehle.
The newest addition to the corner spot? A new “pret-a-manger” style café featuring freshly prepared sandwiches, pastries and beverages.
Brownes & Co.
32 N.E. 39 Street, Design District
- Best Balayage in Miami: Gabriel Samra Hair Salon
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Atma Beauty Offers Style and Soul
- Find Your Fleek: Eyebrow Design Innovates Miami Beauty Scene
- GLAMSQUAD Launches in Miami
- Tips for GREAT Summer Hair in Miami
- Elizabeth’s Secret Beauty Bar
- Miami Spa Month 2013
- Oren Salon
- Hair Stylist to the Stars Oribe