Brooklyn's Lucali promises "Miami's best pizza" for South Beach
Brookly's Lucali brings pizza to South Beach
Pizza fans rejoice! Brooklyn's much-loved Lucali has opened its doors on South Beach, just steps from the Sunset Harbor Pubbelly empire. Look for calzones and the restaurant's only pizza - the 20-inch "plain pie." Layer on up to four toppings (Lucali sets a max), including shallots, onions, pepperoni, mushrooms and basil. Owner Mark Iacono opened the Brooklyn location about seven years ago and has partnered with his cousin Dominic Cavagnuolo to open the South Beach location (the restaurant's first expansion beyond New York). Pizzas start at $26 and include house-made sauce, mozzarella, fresh basil and Parmigiano-Reggiano. Lucali is currently open 6-10 pm. 930 Bay Rd, Miami Beach; 305-695-4441.
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel