Brooklyn Brewery Mash takes over Miami Dec 9-15
The traveling Mash is billed as "an expression of Brooklyn art, music, food and the cultural links we see with many cities around the world"
The traveling Brooklyn Brewery Mash is billed as "an expression of Brooklyn art, music, food and the cultural links we see with many cities around the world," per Brooklyn Brewery President & Co-founder Steve Hindy. The Mash will set up shop at various locations throughout the city for six days. View the complete schedule here. Highlights include:
- The Art of the Burger at Shake Shack Coral Gables on Dec 9
- Local 2 Ways dinner at the Fed on Dec 12
- A Slow Supper at the Wynwood Walls on Dec 12
Details & pricing vary for each event, click here for the master list. Proceeds from the tour will benefit Slow Food USA.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami