Brooklyn Brewery Mash takes over Miami Dec 9-15
The traveling Mash is billed as "an expression of Brooklyn art, music, food and the cultural links we see with many cities around the world"
The traveling Brooklyn Brewery Mash is billed as "an expression of Brooklyn art, music, food and the cultural links we see with many cities around the world," per Brooklyn Brewery President & Co-founder Steve Hindy. The Mash will set up shop at various locations throughout the city for six days. View the complete schedule here. Highlights include:
- The Art of the Burger at Shake Shack Coral Gables on Dec 9
- Local 2 Ways dinner at the Fed on Dec 12
- A Slow Supper at the Wynwood Walls on Dec 12
Details & pricing vary for each event, click here for the master list. Proceeds from the tour will benefit Slow Food USA.
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015