Brioni Opens in Bal Harbour Shops
Brioni, the made-in-Italy label catering to fashionistos, recentlty opened three new boutiques with Bal Harbour Shops being one of them.
Distinguished gentlemen, lend us your ears. Brioni, the made-in-Italy label catering to fashionistos, recently opened three new boutiques with Bal Harbour Shops being one of them. Joining newbie doors in Chicago and Costa Mesa, the Bal Harbour door boasts approximately 2,300 square feet of premium custom-tailored suits, blazers, formal shirts, jeans, silk ties, exotic skin shoes, belts and socks.
Masculine in every sense of the word, the store is decidedly decadent — a man’s world, if you will. Replete with prized lacquers, bronzed brass, velvet and ribbed wood, the stire exudes a sumptuous feel, much like the house’s fabrics.
“We are extremely proud of celebrating these openings in the U.S. which we consider a very important market for the development of our expansion strategy,” Brioni CEO Francesco Pesci says.
With these latest openings, Brioni brings the total number of U.S. stores to seven. We suspect other major cities will be following suit.
Brioni at Bal Harbour Shops
9700 Collins Avenue
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Kit and Ace Opens in Wynwood