Brioni Opens in Bal Harbour Shops
Brioni, the made-in-Italy label catering to fashionistos, recentlty opened three new boutiques with Bal Harbour Shops being one of them.
Brioni at Bal Harbour Shops
9700 Collins Avenue
Distinguished gentlemen, lend us your ears. Brioni, the made-in-Italy label catering to fashionistos, recently opened three new boutiques with Bal Harbour Shops being one of them. Joining newbie doors in Chicago and Costa Mesa, the Bal Harbour door boasts approximately 2,300 square feet of premium custom-tailored suits, blazers, formal shirts, jeans, silk ties, exotic skin shoes, belts and socks.
Masculine in every sense of the word, the store is decidedly decadent — a man’s world, if you will. Replete with prized lacquers, bronzed brass, velvet and ribbed wood, the stire exudes a sumptuous feel, much like the house’s fabrics.
“We are extremely proud of celebrating these openings in the U.S. which we consider a very important market for the development of our expansion strategy,” Brioni CEO Francesco Pesci says.
With these latest openings, Brioni brings the total number of U.S. stores to seven. We suspect other major cities will be following suit.
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District