Bring that pine smell into your home
Without the tree
Although the holidays are still a couple of weeks away and we are still experiencing 80-degree-plus days, winter-inspired festive scents remain enticing.
With Soap & Paper Factory's Roland Pine Collection, your home can go from dud to divine in no time. The briskly refreshing line brings the smell of a dewy pine forest inside, with a clean, crisp woodsy scent.
Products in the collection range from Oil Diffusers ($32) and Votive or Soy Candles ($11/$28) to Shea Butter Soaps ($8) and Room Sprays ($18).
On Our Radar
- Justin Bieber settles paparazzo lawsuit
- Sara Bareilles to headline gala
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade