Bring that pine smell into your home
Without the tree
Although the holidays are still a couple of weeks away and we are still experiencing 80-degree-plus days, winter-inspired festive scents remain enticing.
With Soap & Paper Factory's Roland Pine Collection, your home can go from dud to divine in no time. The briskly refreshing line brings the smell of a dewy pine forest inside, with a clean, crisp woodsy scent.
Products in the collection range from Oil Diffusers ($32) and Votive or Soy Candles ($11/$28) to Shea Butter Soaps ($8) and Room Sprays ($18).
On Our Radar
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up
- Real Housewives couple sue
- Kylie Jenner makes appearance at Sugar Factory
- AC Hotel opens with a stylish bang