Bring that pine smell into your home
Without the tree
Although the holidays are still a couple of weeks away and we are still experiencing 80-degree-plus days, winter-inspired festive scents remain enticing.
With Soap & Paper Factory's Roland Pine Collection, your home can go from dud to divine in no time. The briskly refreshing line brings the smell of a dewy pine forest inside, with a clean, crisp woodsy scent.
Products in the collection range from Oil Diffusers ($32) and Votive or Soy Candles ($11/$28) to Shea Butter Soaps ($8) and Room Sprays ($18).
On Our Radar
- Fifth Harmony has a Miami connection
- Vape shops popping up everywhere
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again
- Maxim debuts its first swimwear collection at Miami Swim Week
- South Beach Seafood Festival Announces Participating Restaurants & VIP Sweepstakes
- Reality stars at Miami Swim Week
- Hollywood couple, boxer at Maxim Swim Week event