Bring that pine smell into your home
Without the tree
Although the holidays are still a couple of weeks away and we are still experiencing 80-degree-plus days, winter-inspired festive scents remain enticing.
With Soap & Paper Factory's Roland Pine Collection, your home can go from dud to divine in no time. The briskly refreshing line brings the smell of a dewy pine forest inside, with a clean, crisp woodsy scent.
Products in the collection range from Oil Diffusers ($32) and Votive or Soy Candles ($11/$28) to Shea Butter Soaps ($8) and Room Sprays ($18).
On Our Radar
- Paris Hilton to DJ Saturday night at WALL
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters