Bring that pine smell into your home
Without the tree
Although the holidays are still a couple of weeks away and we are still experiencing 80-degree-plus days, winter-inspired festive scents remain enticing.
With Soap & Paper Factory's Roland Pine Collection, your home can go from dud to divine in no time. The briskly refreshing line brings the smell of a dewy pine forest inside, with a clean, crisp woodsy scent.
Products in the collection range from Oil Diffusers ($32) and Votive or Soy Candles ($11/$28) to Shea Butter Soaps ($8) and Room Sprays ($18).
On Our Radar
- Paulina Rubio in hot water over concert no show
- John Leguizamo in Miami to talk new movie
- Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
- Mario Chalmers hosts first annual Red Hot Winter Wonderland
- Robi Draco Rosa reveals that cancer has returned
- Demi Lovato a headliner at Y100 Jingle Ball
- Strange turn in Justin Bieber lawsuit
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind Basel beatdown?
- Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
- Michael Jordan's wife expecting