Brilliance New York
Allows us to introduce you to Lincoln Road’s newest beauty haven.
The lowdown: Allows us to introduce you to Lincoln Road’s newest beauty haven — Brilliance New York. Joining its sister stores in Las Vegas and Virginia, Brilliance New York is brimming with the store’s eponymous goodies for your skin, hair and body and a full-service salon (including treatments such as Keratin, waxing, haircuts to name a few).
“Brilliance New York is a lady’s candy store. Our line is comprised of everything from advanced hair styling tools to age-defying skin care, hair care products, organic mineral makeup, luxury fragrances and a fully equipped salon with attention to personalized customer service. Guests may now access all-things beauty under one roof,” Co-founder, Eran Brosh says.
The ambience: The black-and-white shop is replete with mirrored walls, beauty stations and come-touch me merchandising. Clients are encouraged to play with the shop’s spate of lip-glosses, perfumes and lotions.
The goods: Hair extensions by Lena and makeup application by Rachel Loren are a must try. The added bonus? When you buy a styling tool from the shop, you immediately receive three free hairstyle sessions. Also in store are complimentary makeup applications with a purchase of $50 and up.
The Co-founder says: Brosh adds, “We are deeply committed to creating natural products that make women feel gorgeous and radiant.” Sounds brilliant to us.
Brilliance New York
631 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach,
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Kit and Ace Opens in Wynwood