The Bright Stuff
Introducing - drum roll, please - NARS Multiple Tints
Is your complexion drab and far from fab? Then give NARS Multiple Tints a whirl.
NARS Multiple Tints ($38) are bright, yet translucent, giving cheeks and lips a sheer pop of buildable color.
The coolest part?
Tints can be worn alone for flush cheeks or stained lips or layered with other NARS face and lip products for a bolder effect. Available in three vibrant shades — Beverly Hills (bright red), Turks & Caicos (bright orange) and Cadaqués (bright fuchsia), the NARS Multiple Tint are now available for a limited time at narscosmetics.com.
You glow, girls.
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer