Brickell resto lounge Zuma serving Japan's hottest beverage
It's called Shochu
Excruciating as it may be, put aside the idea of wine for a moment and think outside the (bento) box. There’s a new word on bartenders’ lips: shochu. It’s sake with attitude (actually more like vodka with fewer calories). Hot in Japan, the distilled beverage is now getting worked over at Brickell’s sceney Zuma, which is serving it infused with fresh fruit. Try the deliciously zingy lychee, or do as the celebs, order it neat. At the Epic hotel, off the lobby, on the water. Enjoy your cocktail inside or out.
On Our Radar
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore