Brickell resto lounge Zuma serving Japan's hottest beverage
It's called Shochu
Excruciating as it may be, put aside the idea of wine for a moment and think outside the (bento) box. There’s a new word on bartenders’ lips: shochu. It’s sake with attitude (actually more like vodka with fewer calories). Hot in Japan, the distilled beverage is now getting worked over at Brickell’s sceney Zuma, which is serving it infused with fresh fruit. Try the deliciously zingy lychee, or do as the celebs, order it neat. At the Epic hotel, off the lobby, on the water. Enjoy your cocktail inside or out.
On Our Radar
- Donald Trump spends Turkey Day in Florida
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane