Brickell resto lounge Zuma serving Japan's hottest beverage
It's called Shochu
Excruciating as it may be, put aside the idea of wine for a moment and think outside the (bento) box. There’s a new word on bartenders’ lips: shochu. It’s sake with attitude (actually more like vodka with fewer calories). Hot in Japan, the distilled beverage is now getting worked over at Brickell’s sceney Zuma, which is serving it infused with fresh fruit. Try the deliciously zingy lychee, or do as the celebs, order it neat. At the Epic hotel, off the lobby, on the water. Enjoy your cocktail inside or out.
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore