Brickell resto lounge Zuma serving Japan's hottest beverage
It's called Shochu
Excruciating as it may be, put aside the idea of wine for a moment and think outside the (bento) box. There’s a new word on bartenders’ lips: shochu. It’s sake with attitude (actually more like vodka with fewer calories). Hot in Japan, the distilled beverage is now getting worked over at Brickell’s sceney Zuma, which is serving it infused with fresh fruit. Try the deliciously zingy lychee, or do as the celebs, order it neat. At the Epic hotel, off the lobby, on the water. Enjoy your cocktail inside or out.
On Our Radar
- Kate Upton makes appearance at Express fashion event on Miami Beach
- Kardashians in Miami Beach, opening new store
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway