Brickell resto lounge Zuma serving Japan's hottest beverage
It's called Shochu
Excruciating as it may be, put aside the idea of wine for a moment and think outside the (bento) box. There’s a new word on bartenders’ lips: shochu. It’s sake with attitude (actually more like vodka with fewer calories). Hot in Japan, the distilled beverage is now getting worked over at Brickell’s sceney Zuma, which is serving it infused with fresh fruit. Try the deliciously zingy lychee, or do as the celebs, order it neat. At the Epic hotel, off the lobby, on the water. Enjoy your cocktail inside or out.
On Our Radar
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie