Brickell fave SuViche opening 2nd location on South Beach
Japanese-Peruvian hot spot opens August 28
SuViche, the Japanese/Peruvian restaurant concept that started out as a college project for 25-year-old Aliosha Stern at Florida International University, is multiplying with its second location opening on August 28 on South Beach, right next door to Yardbird Southern Table & Bar.
“I am thrilled to have the opportunity to open a second location of SuViche in the heart of South Beach,” Stern says. “My entire team is committed to providing our customers healthy, interesting, and tasty food in a comfortable and relaxed environment. This opening will give more people the opportunity to try, and love, our unique concept and the goal is to continue to open SuViche locations throughout South Florida.”
The South Beach SuViche will be open daily from 11 a.m. until midnight.
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai
- Morimoto closing Sept. 30 in South Beach
- For the first time, a woman runs the kitchen at The Forge in Miami Beach
- Marion Miami restaurant gets set to open in Brickell
- Dinner Lab hosts Miami meal with gin pairings on Aug. 25
- Miami restaurateur Michael Schwartz faces federal lawsuit alleging employee mistreatment
- Wynwood Diner opens this weekend in Miami