Brickell fave SuViche opening 2nd location on South Beach
Japanese-Peruvian hot spot opens August 28
SuViche, the Japanese/Peruvian restaurant concept that started out as a college project for 25-year-old Aliosha Stern at Florida International University, is multiplying with its second location opening on August 28 on South Beach, right next door to Yardbird Southern Table & Bar.
“I am thrilled to have the opportunity to open a second location of SuViche in the heart of South Beach,” Stern says. “My entire team is committed to providing our customers healthy, interesting, and tasty food in a comfortable and relaxed environment. This opening will give more people the opportunity to try, and love, our unique concept and the goal is to continue to open SuViche locations throughout South Florida.”
The South Beach SuViche will be open daily from 11 a.m. until midnight.
1119 16th St.
- Rick Bayless restaurant Red O opening in downtown Miami next summer
- Where sushi blends old world and new on South Beach
- Top 5 Arepas in Miami from Yelp
- Mimo Restaurant The Fed Shuts Down
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown