Brickell fave SuViche opening 2nd location on South Beach
Japanese-Peruvian hot spot opens August 28
SuViche, the Japanese/Peruvian restaurant concept that started out as a college project for 25-year-old Aliosha Stern at Florida International University, is multiplying with its second location opening on August 28 on South Beach, right next door to Yardbird Southern Table & Bar.
“I am thrilled to have the opportunity to open a second location of SuViche in the heart of South Beach,” Stern says. “My entire team is committed to providing our customers healthy, interesting, and tasty food in a comfortable and relaxed environment. This opening will give more people the opportunity to try, and love, our unique concept and the goal is to continue to open SuViche locations throughout South Florida.”
The South Beach SuViche will be open daily from 11 a.m. until midnight.
1119 16th St.
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"
- Norwegian DJ Kygo's just desserts at Komodo
- Top Chef Paul Qui of Faena Hotel's heralded Pao arrested for alleged drug-fueled assault on girlfriend
- Bachour Bakery + Bistro opening March 25 on Brickell
- High end Kaori by Walter Martino opening in Brickell area February 23
- Juvia's Japanese sibling Sushi Garage opens in Miami's Sunset Harbor 'hood
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"