Brickell fave SuViche opening 2nd location on South Beach
Japanese-Peruvian hot spot opens August 28
SuViche, the Japanese/Peruvian restaurant concept that started out as a college project for 25-year-old Aliosha Stern at Florida International University, is multiplying with its second location opening on August 28 on South Beach, right next door to Yardbird Southern Table & Bar.
“I am thrilled to have the opportunity to open a second location of SuViche in the heart of South Beach,” Stern says. “My entire team is committed to providing our customers healthy, interesting, and tasty food in a comfortable and relaxed environment. This opening will give more people the opportunity to try, and love, our unique concept and the goal is to continue to open SuViche locations throughout South Florida.”
The South Beach SuViche will be open daily from 11 a.m. until midnight.
- Golden Fig farmhouse restaurant opening late summer in ex OTC space
- Pierre's, Morada Beach Cafe off the market with new executive chef, Ishmael Toro
- Dinner at La Savina at Mondrian out; Brooklyn's Momo Sushi Shack 'pop-up' in
- Ted's at YoungArts closed
- LGBT Night at Dos Caminos
- OTC closes in Brickell after 3-year run
- Morimoto South Beach introduces weekend brunch
- Ex District chef, James Beard nominee Horacio Rivadero appointed executive chef at Tantalize
- More tacos on the way: Wapo Taco opening in Coral Gables
- DB Bistro Moderne Miami goes casual for the summer