Brickell fave SuViche opening 2nd location on South Beach
Japanese-Peruvian hot spot opens August 28
SuViche, the Japanese/Peruvian restaurant concept that started out as a college project for 25-year-old Aliosha Stern at Florida International University, is multiplying with its second location opening on August 28 on South Beach, right next door to Yardbird Southern Table & Bar.
“I am thrilled to have the opportunity to open a second location of SuViche in the heart of South Beach,” Stern says. “My entire team is committed to providing our customers healthy, interesting, and tasty food in a comfortable and relaxed environment. This opening will give more people the opportunity to try, and love, our unique concept and the goal is to continue to open SuViche locations throughout South Florida.”
The South Beach SuViche will be open daily from 11 a.m. until midnight.
- David's Cafe on Collins closing after 37 years
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"
- Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
- Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1
- Brewery Ommegang's HopChef competition heads to Miami in April
- Nina Compton cooks at Swine Southern Table & Bar on April 24
- Loba, "Latin spice and Southern Comfort" coming to Biscayne Blvd.