Brickell Fashion Week Change Up
The event formerly known as Brickell Fashion Week is now Miami Metropolitan Fashion Week. Read on for developing details.
If there’s one fashion week for the books here in Miami, it’s Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim (pictured here), Year after year, it keeps getting bigger and better.
Well, it appears Brickell wants a piece of the fashion action, too. Created by PASA Event Productions LLC, the producers are currently seeking designer submissions, talent and makeup artists for Brickell Fashion Week.
But there's a hitch now. The event formerly known as Brickell Fashion Week will be moved from April to May 24, 2012. Press materials state the event will be even larger due to collaboration by entities outside of Brickell thus a name change to Miami Metropolitan Fashion Week.
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project