Brickell Fashion Week Change Up
The event formerly known as Brickell Fashion Week is now Miami Metropolitan Fashion Week. Read on for developing details.
If there’s one fashion week for the books here in Miami, it’s Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim (pictured here), Year after year, it keeps getting bigger and better.
Well, it appears Brickell wants a piece of the fashion action, too. Created by PASA Event Productions LLC, the producers are currently seeking designer submissions, talent and makeup artists for Brickell Fashion Week.
But there's a hitch now. The event formerly known as Brickell Fashion Week will be moved from April to May 24, 2012. Press materials state the event will be even larger due to collaboration by entities outside of Brickell thus a name change to Miami Metropolitan Fashion Week.
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall
- Love is in the HAIR at Blo Midtown
- New Outlet Locations Coming Soon to Sawgrass Mills