Brickell Fashion Week Change Up
The event formerly known as Brickell Fashion Week is now Miami Metropolitan Fashion Week. Read on for developing details.
If there’s one fashion week for the books here in Miami, it’s Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim (pictured here), Year after year, it keeps getting bigger and better.
Well, it appears Brickell wants a piece of the fashion action, too. Created by PASA Event Productions LLC, the producers are currently seeking designer submissions, talent and makeup artists for Brickell Fashion Week.
But there's a hitch now. The event formerly known as Brickell Fashion Week will be moved from April to May 24, 2012. Press materials state the event will be even larger due to collaboration by entities outside of Brickell thus a name change to Miami Metropolitan Fashion Week.
Miami Metropolitan International Fashion Week
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open
- Del Toro Shoes and Tibi Collaborate
- H&M Opens at Dolphin Mall
- Doral to Open T.J.Maxx