Brickell Fashion Week Change Up
The event formerly known as Brickell Fashion Week is now Miami Metropolitan Fashion Week. Read on for developing details.
If there’s one fashion week for the books here in Miami, it’s Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim (pictured here), Year after year, it keeps getting bigger and better.
Well, it appears Brickell wants a piece of the fashion action, too. Created by PASA Event Productions LLC, the producers are currently seeking designer submissions, talent and makeup artists for Brickell Fashion Week.
But there's a hitch now. The event formerly known as Brickell Fashion Week will be moved from April to May 24, 2012. Press materials state the event will be even larger due to collaboration by entities outside of Brickell thus a name change to Miami Metropolitan Fashion Week.
- Swarovski Master Class
- Blowout Bikini Sale!
- Julianne Hough's Wardrobe Deets
- Style Sessions with Kelly Saks
- IKEA Miami to Open
- Miami Shines Bright Like a Diamond
- Terry O'Neill Photo Exhibit
- Designer Rebecca Taylor Coming to Miami
- The Falls Adds New Retailers
- Miami International University of Art & Design Presents Style 2013 Fashion Show