Brickell boom continues as Deli Lane relocates and adds daily happy hour
A Brickell pioneer makes a strategic move to space formerly known as Greenspoon Healthbar & Grill
Deli Lane Cafe & Tavern, a Brickell resident for 20 years, is taking over the space that was very briefly occupied by Greenspoon Healthbar & Grill at 921 Brickell Ave. The restaurant will move into the new space this month and will be open Monday thru Friday 7am-9pm and Saturday and Sunday 7am-4pm. New there is a daily beer and wine happy hour from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. for the apres-work crowd. “We are excited about the relocation of the Brickell restaurant in the upcoming weeks” says Jahn Kirchoff, owner of Deli Lane. “Change is good and we are committed to serving our loyal customers delicious meals from a re-energized and differing perspective.”
921 Brickell Ave.
- 5 last-minute Mother's Day brunches in Miami
- A night of dishing on Miami's culinary scene at Wynwood Yard
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"
- Norwegian DJ Kygo's just desserts at Komodo
- Top Chef Paul Qui of Faena Hotel's heralded Pao arrested for alleged drug-fueled assault on girlfriend
- Bachour Bakery + Bistro opening March 25 on Brickell
- High end Kaori by Walter Martino opening in Brickell area February 23