Brickell boom continues as Deli Lane relocates and adds daily happy hour
A Brickell pioneer makes a strategic move to space formerly known as Greenspoon Healthbar & Grill
Deli Lane Cafe & Tavern, a Brickell resident for 20 years, is taking over the space that was very briefly occupied by Greenspoon Healthbar & Grill at 921 Brickell Ave. The restaurant will move into the new space this month and will be open Monday thru Friday 7am-9pm and Saturday and Sunday 7am-4pm. New there is a daily beer and wine happy hour from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. for the apres-work crowd. “We are excited about the relocation of the Brickell restaurant in the upcoming weeks” says Jahn Kirchoff, owner of Deli Lane. “Change is good and we are committed to serving our loyal customers delicious meals from a re-energized and differing perspective.”
921 Brickell Ave.
- New at Townhouse: K Ramen. Burger. Beer. Plus rooftop "destination" The Cape
- COYO Taco's Scott Linquist opens OLLA Nov. 28 on Lincoln Road
- Bazaar Mar by José Andrés at SLS Brickell open for biz Nov. 22
- My Ceviche opening 6th outpost later this month at The Shops at Midtown
- Is Jack Nicholson an investor in a soon-to-open Miami restaurant?
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress
- Soyka's second act: Miami restaurateur to open first restaurant in 15 years